MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Kent key here. He needs to get a bit more direct and take his man on. Keep it simple. Knock it past and play to get to the bye like for crosses or cut in be direct and shoot.

Let's be honest everyone expected this kind of game tonight. All we need is a moment of quality and we absolutely have it.

Reactions: Moz
The way we are playing the ball at the back looks ripe on this pitch to hand them a goal via a mistake. We shouldn’t be so deep here it’s making hard to get at them.

Not going to mpan at our team, this is just an awful game of football on a pitch not fit for weans to play on. I'm not usually a pitch moaner but this is brutal. Don't think it's seen water since it last rained

A general observation on one of the primary issues with Scottish football - the persistent fouling without consequence. I'm not saying every foul deserves a yellow but there has to be a deterrent.

Oh, Helander should be burying that.

This is absolutely dire watching Livingstone play chip and rush. There also appears to be no ill effects from their lack of excertion in the cup final either.

We need to move the ball quicker round their midfield block and trust the young lad Patterson in right back as he's got the beating of both their left mid and left back all day long.

Couple of Livingston players already trying to get a Rangers jersey for their collection.

Well, I would think so with the amount of grabbing at them going on. FFS!

Alfie up on his own for crosses against 4 or 5 defenders. We need to get our arses in gear here. That won't get the job done.

Back