Livvy's Dolly Menga - double insult to Tims?

I think Menga is Livie's best player so it will be interesting to see how it's dealt with.

Will the compliance officer simply ignore ?

For once I agree with Hugh Keevins on SSB.. more than likely he will get a retrospective red card for the head butt that actually never made contact which will suspend him for our upcoming game! Tims will be raging...

He can still get done with intent though

Is he a player we should be looking at?

He bullied them all over the park yesterday.

He also ripped Goldson and Worrall a new arse when we lost to them a few weeks ago.

I watch Livy yesterday and I must say they put in a shift would be nice if other teams tried like that against them.

ironic and not something id accuse other teams of when you look at our past recent results.

The SFA will feed the filth's paranoia by ruling he has no case to answer, meaning he is free to play against us.

I don’t understand this ?

If he doesn’t have a case to answer then he CAN play against us. Is that not what then filth would want? o_O

we need to be scouting replacements for Morelos. he could be sold as early as next summer so we need to start planning his replacement

For me hes not good enough to be at a team like rangers.

Yes hes a handfull but players who are a handfull are ten a penny these days, the big guy from hearts would be better if going for players that are big and strong is what youre after.

I think the player will be banned ,however as we may be seen to get an advantage from this ,it will be delayed. Carefully calculated to allow an appeal ,it will see any ban take effect after Livingston play Rangers .

For me hes not good enough to be at a team like rangers.

Yes hes a handfull but players who are a handfull are ten a penny these days, the big guy from hearts would be better if going for players that are big and strong is what youre after.

Wasn't saying he is good enough, just that we can't be comparing him to Alfredo in terms of direct competition for a place in the team. God knows how we could start to replace el bulfalo

Will be interesting to see what route Sellik FA go down. They were all greetin on Sky yesterday it was a red. Whether it will come under the brutal category I dont know, will also be interesting as Kevin 'St Alloyous' Clancy pulled him over with Christie.

Christie and Rogic are sleekit in the same vein as Kayal was with late tackles and niggling and making out it is accidental.

Big conspiracy to leave Livi’s best player on the park against them but then have him miss the game against us apparently:D

The filth fans really are fûcking mental.

The chat about a potential player for us......the guy has scored 11 goals since 2011 ffs! I rest my case

He may or he may not. The decision won’t have anything to do with us.

So you don’t think the compliance officer has previously looked at games coming up against us and made a decision.

Glen Loovens anyone?

Is he a player we should be looking at?

He bullied them all over the park yesterday.

He also ripped Goldson and Worrall a new arse when we lost to them a few weeks ago.

Nope, he has 11 goals in 6yrs of senior football. For a forward player that’s a poor stat no matter how good the rest of his overall play is. I also don’t think he ripped our CB’s in the recent game.

None of their defenders could get near him yesterday, he was rag-dolling them about.

Looking at the telly last night it was really a stupid thing for him to do.

He was also in a later clip doing the same again but on the lower part of the screen. He hadn't learned from his first lucky escape.

It could also have cost livi a point.

Back