Livvy's Dolly Menga - double insult to Tims?

I'm just surprised that monkey chops Christie didn't hit the deck. His legs seem to giveway with the slightest contact usually, but a nut to the side of his head & he stays on his feet. Very strange.

Evidently had no idea how to react to actual bodily contact being made and was caught off guard.

That should be noted by refs to be honest. If the rhat goes down, no foul. If he stays standing, looking upset and shocked, like somebody stole his favourite conker off him in the playground, then it's a foul.

Alex Rae not having it on Clyde. Even pointed out that Christie has previous for going down easily, so if there was contact, he'd expect Christie to go down.

For once I agree with Hugh Keevins on SSB.. more than likely he will get a retrospective red card for the head butt that actually never made contact which will suspend him for our upcoming game! Tims will be raging...
They are and saying Stevie got the pen talking about Candias sending off.
Funny as fuk

Every time I have seen Halkett he is their stand out player. I’d take a chance on the boy.

As a 3rd centre half next season, it’s low risk and sensible.

Even our best teams has a decent core of Scottish players, who were solid and dependable whilst able to grow and progress.

we need to be scouting replacements for Morelos. he could be sold as early as next summer so we need to start planning his replacement

Here's yer replacement for Alfie. Left foot, right foot, can heid a ball, is pacy and for the purists of the game "he's some unit". On top of that he is Brazilian so will have a fit bird which is nice.

BREAKING: Livingston striker Dolly Menga has been charged with violent conduct by the Scottish FA.

Notice the yahoos backward punch clipping him just before Menga motions his head.

giphy.gif

Back