London pub for today

Stevo84

Apologies if already posted but I scrolled through and couldn’t see a thread for London.

My Dad and wee bro went down for the boxing and are looking for a bear friendly pub to watch the game. Plenty of pubs with it on I’m sure but looking for one that will have loads of bears in.

Apologies if already posted but I scrolled through and couldn’t see a thread for London.

My Dad and wee bro went down for the boxing and are looking for a bear friendly pub to watch the game. Plenty of pubs with it on I’m sure but looking for one that will have loads of bears in.
Get northern line to Angel and walk along to The Green Man, Essex road

When I first moved down here the London Loyal were watching games in Ye Olde Cock, then we moved to The Cock Tavern.

Just be thankful it’s no The Green Cock! :)
Used to drink in the Cock at Highbury corner and across the road in the hen and chickens lol. Some names for pubs down there

I don’t suppose anyone knows if the Bierkeller is showing the game tomorrow? Tickets needed?

Also I heard mention of a pub in Covent Garden showing the games fairly recently. Freemasons Arms? Is that the case? Cheers.

The Bierkeller is showing tomorrow's game and isn't all ticket - just show up. A stone's throw from London Bridge tube/station.

The Freemasons Arms isn't an option. I think it was just a couple of games that were shown there.

I don’t suppose anyone knows if the Bierkeller is showing the game tomorrow? Tickets needed?

Also I heard mention of a pub in Covent Garden showing the games fairly recently. Freemasons Arms? Is that the case? Cheers.
Definitely on at the Bierkeller mate. No tickets required. We trialled the Freemasons but it didn’t meet our needs. The Bierkeller is the perfect venue to watch the Rangers and you’ll be made very welcome.

Definitely on at the Bierkeller mate. No tickets required. We trialled the Freemasons but it didn’t meet our needs. The Bierkeller is the perfect venue to watch the Rangers and you’ll be made very welcome.
Walk past the Bierkeller on the way to work and on the way home.
Will Sunday's game be on?

Is it a supporters club that have started watching the games in the Bierkeller?

I'll be in the Green Man tonight, looking forward to it, not been in for ages!

Is it a supporters club that have started watching the games in the Bierkeller?
Yes mate. It’s the RFCSA London Branch. Formed in 1961 and still going strong. Be careful who you talk to if you come along as we’ll have you signed up and a membership fee paid before you know it. B-D:)):))B-DB-D

Yes mate. We decided this year to look for a different venue but some members wanted to stay at the GM and formed their own RSC - the London Loyal. The London Branch is now using the Bierkeller. The more venues for Bears down here the better as far as I’m concerned.
Good stuff, been in the GM once, usually go to a place in Southgate with a few guys you might know, J and E and wee B!

Yes mate. It’s the RFCSA London Branch. Formed in 1961 and still going strong. Be careful who you talk to if you come along as we’ll have you signed up and a membership fee paid before you know it. B-D:)):))B-DB-D

Changed days, used to be a membership AND at least 1 entry on the football card :D

Will they have the sound on at the Bierkeller? Just thinking if the West Ham game will be on at the same time (will be going next week)

Sorry to hijack but down for family holiday in Bournemouth next week any pubs that will show the game or bear friendly pubs ?

Back