London pub for tomorrow’s Match

Always see The Green Man recommended on here for London.

Its available in the UK through RTV so I imagine it will be on.

Where are you based? There are pubs all over so I could suggest the one easiest time travel to. Also have a look at the Rangers Fans - London and the South East Facebook page. They always publish a list of pubs down here showing the game.

Where are you based? There are pubs all over so I could suggest the one easiest time travel to. Also have a look at the Rangers Fans - London and the South East Facebook page. They always publish a list of pubs down here showing the game.
I am in Central London for the weekend, do not do social media to keep myself from being arrested.

Green man will have it on. There are a few other options, depending on where in London you are. If you're on facebook - join this group as the places in London & The South East are listed every game. Obviously there's a few less when it's RTV.

Always see The Green Man recommended on here for London.

Its available in the UK through RTV so I imagine it will be on.
The only way anyone in England is getting it - legitimately - via RangersTV is if they are using a VPN. English blackout in effect tomorrow.

All the info you need in post #1272 in the thread below.

We’re no longer using it. It was a trial but we decided not to continue with it. Nice pub but just not what we are looking for.
Ah ok, a central venue would be ideal, i was in the Zenith in Dartford for the scum game and it was bouncing, but Dartford is a distance from London for anyone in London for a short trip.

Is this match available on RTV in England without (legal or otherwise ) VPN ??
I don't believe it is
But if someone knows different- please advise - preferably along with idiot's guide instructions - I'd be very grateful

Ah ok, a central venue would be ideal, i was in the Zenith in Dartford for the scum game and it was bouncing, but Dartford is a distance from London for anyone in London for a short trip.
We are actively looking for a good, central London location. A problem is that a lot of pubs in central London close at the weekend as most of their trade is done on weekdays. Watch this space.

Back