Lost my dad today

The man who gave me the Rangers bug from a very young age, I've been going to Ibrox for 50 years and it's all down to my dad taking myself and my brother to Ibrox in the early 70's .
Clearly good stuff your Father, I'm sorry for your loss.

The man who gave me the Rangers bug from a very young age, I've been going to Ibrox for 50 years and it's all down to my dad taking myself and my brother to Ibrox in the early 70's .

My dad passed away 3 years this Friday. I would say it does get easier but that day was the worst day of my life finding out the news. Speaking for myself I was heartbroken for a while and when you're on your own it hits more so keep yourself busy and surround yourself with friends. There is not a day goes by I dont think of him though but eventually you'll find yourself getting upset less and less and you'll remember all the things he's taught you and the memories.

Chin up as FF have your back.

My old man is 79 and has seen them all and as he keeps reminding me he was at Berwick!

We lost my wee mammy in August and he’s lost without her after 59 years married.

The one thing that keeps him going is his family and his absolute love for the famous.

God bless you!
Deej ,look after him I know you will,as I said in an earlier post,my dad passed away 4 weeks b4 Lovenkrands game(that was an emotional few hours)and my wee mum pined away for him,and passed away the following year not a day goes by I don't think of them and my older brother 3 years gone,I inherited dad's ST and enjoyed meeting up with Stephen for the games.Watched the Famous since 1960 so it's been up and down.
It's in our DNA I'm sure of it. Say hi to your auld man from me WATP.

My dad passed away 3 years this Friday. I would say it does get easier but that day was the worst day of my life finding out the news. Speaking for myself I was heartbroken for a while and when you're on your own it hits more so keep yourself busy and surround yourself with friends. There is not a day goes by I dont think of him though but eventually you'll find yourself getting upset less and less and you'll remember all the things he's taught you and the memories.

Chin up as FF have your back.
Actually thought I'd posted your post spot on Laudrup.

Back