Lost my dad today

The man who gave me the Rangers bug from a very young age, I've been going to Ibrox for 50 years and it's all down to my dad taking myself and my brother to Ibrox in the early 70's .
My sincere condolences.

I lost mine the summer of 2021 after losing my mum in 2019.
He just seen us lift 55 which is a bonus.

I still go to message him after a game now and then.

It gets easier mate.

The man who gave me the Rangers bug from a very young age, I've been going to Ibrox for 50 years and it's all down to my dad taking myself and my brother to Ibrox in the early 70's .
Sorry for your loss pal.

I lost my Da 3 years ago and I still miss him every single day. It gets easier though, you’ll be recalling all of those trips to Ibrox with your Dad with a smile on your face soon enough.

Know exactly how you’re feeling right now, thoughts with you and your family.

Safe in the arms of jesus.

It's always a help - should you feel the need, after consideration - to put up the real name of the deceased.

Time without number on FF over the last 25 years we've seed friends, workmates, school pals and even estranged family members make contact again - share memories, laughs, condolences.

And often it gives people the opportunity to attend the funeral our otherwise show their respects.

Feel for you bud,lost my dad 3 weeks b4 the Lovenkrands final,he took me aged 8 my first game in 1960.
No words will console you just now,but when the sadness,emptiness and anger pass eventually,you will believe me, left with wonderful wonderful memories of going to see the famous with YOUR DAD.
Stretching my arms from here in Dumfries around you and your family,and giving you all a hug,stay strong fellow Bear.We the Rangers Family are all here for you.

Condolences mate. Hope your old man is looking down smiling when you are celebrating many more victories to come.

Sorry for your loss pal, my old mans just been diagnosed with Cancer in the lymph nodes in his chest after having bladder cancer a couple of years back so were fearing the worst but hoping for the best and its true he’s given me the greatest gift in giving me Rangers.
He's 80 now and be one of the few who have witnessed all 5 of our European finals but still going strong for the moment.

Sorry for your loss pal, my old mans just been diagnosed with Cancer in the lymph nodes in his chest after having bladder cancer a couple of years back so were fearing the worst but hoping for the best and its true he’s given me the greatest gift in giving me Rangers.
He's 80 now and be one of the few who have witnessed all 5 of our European finals but still going strong for the moment.
I'm one of the few buddy,so sad to hear about eddiemacs father,and now your own Dad,thoughts are with you and your family, lost my best friend last year to this horrific illness,be strong my friend,we are all here the Rangers Family if help is needed.

It’s always sad when you lose a parent mate and my heart goes out to you,I lost my mum last year and it broke me but the one thing that always made me feel better was thinking of all the good times I had with her,hopefully it has the same affect on you pal.

My Dad passed away last Friday, 15/3, suddenly at home.

He wasn’t into football, but made sure I got to the football, but some of his “brothers” were and made sure I got to watch The Rangers at every opportunity.

Remember the good times

My Dad passed away last Friday, 15/3, suddenly at home.

He wasn’t into football, but made sure I got to the football, but some of his “brothers” were and made sure I got to watch The Rangers at every opportunity.

Remember the good times
My condolences mate , it's tough but we'll get through it

Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those, who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.

~ Rumi

Sorry for your loss.

My condolences for your Dad passing, be kind to yourself at this time and lean on friends and family. It’s hard, but you have friends around you to help you.

Sorry for your loss pal. Sounds like you will have lots of good memories to hold onto and that's what life is all about, making good memories together.

I'm one of the few buddy,so sad to hear about eddiemacs father,and now your own Dad,thoughts are with you and your family, lost my best friend last year to this horrific illness,be strong my friend,we are all here the Rangers Family if help is needed.
My old man is 79 and has seen them all and as he keeps reminding me he was at Berwick!

We lost my wee mammy in August and he’s lost without her after 59 years married.

The one thing that keeps him going is his family and his absolute love for the famous.

God bless you!

Condolences to you and your family mate , I lost my Dad 9 weeks ago so I kinda understand what you are going through just now . Stay strong x

Back