Lost Wallet

Duranman

I don't suppose anyone found my wallet in or around the govan east corner section tonight? Had two season tickets, my driving licence, a bank card and pictures of my children in it. I went back, but apart from loose change scattered at my seat it was gone. Also hadn't been handed in to any steward there. I've cancelled the bank card so it's useless to them

Called govan, the custodier, Ibrox. No one has it. Cancelled my cards. Rangers are replacing them free of charge and putting them down as stolen which was a big help. I'll just need to get a new driving licence. Also lost the photo of my son and step son. My boy is just a baby in it and there are no duplicates of the photo. First world problems I suppose.

Called govan, the custodier, Ibrox. No one has it. Cancelled my cards. Rangers are replacing them free of charge and putting them down as stolen which was a big help. I'll just need to get a new driving licence. Also lost the photo of my son and step son. My boy is just a baby in it and there are no duplicates of the photo. First world problems I suppose.

Disappointing to hear that.

Someone on my twitter lost his as well and phoned Rangers and they said 6 wallets had been handed in last night .

Edit never mind that greg the slo has just tweeted he has 3 wallets from last night.

https://twitter.com/RangersFCSLO/status/1048212861137444865

Mine went to a station in Glasgow after it had been handed in when I lost it at a game.
Never been able to track down the person who did because a box had been ticked to say they didn't want their details given for a reward...wallet was totally intact with the best part of £500 cash in it.

Mine went to a station in Glasgow after it had been handed in when I lost it at a game.
Never been able to track down the person who did because a box had been ticked to say they didn't want their details given for a reward...wallet was totally intact with the best part of £500 cash in it.
Mine had pennies in it and the cards are cancelled so it has no value to any wee thieving Ned if they plan on keeping it.

@Duranman - may be useful?

RangersFC SLO‏ @RangersFCSLO 29m29 minutes ago
Okay... helping out with lost and found. I have 3 wallets, a glasses case and 4 phones. Who lost stuff then
1f603.png

Oooh stealth post alert!

Anyone lose a Samsung Galaxy last night???
Found one on the underground and handed it in to Buchanan street office.

Years ago I lost my wallet after a win against the scum at Ibrox. Was amazed the next day when a bear that sits along for me took the trouble to turn up at my house and hand it back Was so grateful to him for going to that effort.

Years ago I lost my wallet after a win against the scum at Ibrox. Was amazed the next day when a bear that sits along for me took the trouble to turn up at my house and hand it back Was so grateful to him for going to that effort.
Main stand front?

Try Pitt Street police station mate sometimes lost property ends up there.
Pitt Street has been closed for a while mate.I remember a few years ago I found 80 quid outside my local bookies 4 crisp twenty pound notes,couldn't track down the owner so I handed it in to the local nick.They asked if I wanted a reward if the owner turned up,I said no.They said if no one picks it up I could go to Pitt Street and claim it back.I went in 3 months later and they gave me 8 of the scabiest 10 pound notes you could find.I was going to Hamilton races that night so it was invested there with a modest return.

Back