Lowry

Whats up doc

Any update on how young Lowry is doing after that shocker of a tackle the other night?

Sorry if this has been covered just not seen anything.

Surely it will still be a bit early as he is to have a scan of his knee, which seems to be the problem.
We can only hope it is not serious.

I see the animal who made the tackle is now claiming death threats have been made although in reality it appears to be one tweet from someone saying they hoped he died, not death threats at all.

They are also turning this into smashed windows and abuse although none of this is happened, they are just piling it on to try and get the wee shite some sympathy.

The Dumbarton manager is now also trying to imply that Lowry caused the injury himself by jumping in the air and landing badly. Both of them trying to make out the tackle is OK because these tackles happen all of the time in Scottish football. Low-life scum.

If it was a break, surely he would be x rayed immediately as you cant wait for the swelling to go down with breaks.

I see the animal who made the tackle is now claiming death threats have been made although in reality it appears to be one tweet from someone saying they hoped he died, not death threats at all.

They are also turning this into smashed windows and abuse although none of this is happened, they are just piling it on to try and get the wee shite some sympathy.

The Dumbarton manager is now also trying to imply that Lowry caused the injury himself by jumping in the air and landing badly. Both of them trying to make out the tackle is OK because these tackles happen all of the time in Scottish football. Low-life scum.
I couldn't give a phuck if he had had death threats or not. It doesn't change the fact he deliberately went out to hurt a young boy who had schooled him. I hope karma puts in an appearance very soon.

I couldn't give a phuck if he had had death threats or not. It doesn't change the fact he deliberately went out to hurt a young boy who had schooled him. I hope karma puts in an appearance very soon.

It already has. Have you seen his coupon? Looks about 70 years old and like he has spent much of that time running into things and using his mouth for a bumper.

He’s the best young player I’ve seen at Rangers since Durrant.

It would be beyond criminal for his career to be potentially ruined before it’s properly started because of an absolutely criminal tackle at the end of a game in which the perpetrator of the tackle’s team trailed 7-0 in a meaningless cup game.

I’m not seeing any hint of an apology from player, club or manager. Disgraceful behaviour - even Celtic wouldn’t stoop this low

It would be beyond criminal for his career to be potentially ruined before it’s properly started because of an absolutely criminal tackle at the end of a game in which the perpetrator of the tackle’s team trailed 7-0 in a meaningless cup game.

I’m not seeing any hint of an apology from player, club or manager. Disgraceful behaviour - even Celtic wouldn’t stoop this low
They fucking would.

If this is their managers view then we should immediately stop playing B team games at their stadium & deprive them of the cash.

Wasn’t the fighting fund stand built for B team games anyway?

Where did you read this quote from their manager mate?

Where did you read this quote from their manager mate?

Glasgow Times

Edit: To be fair, looks like I have mis-read the jumping part but the implication is the same - not the tackle itself that caused the injury.

“I’ve watched it back numerous times on video and I actually think – and I am no medical professional – that it’s probably the way Alex has landed that hasn’t helped either. He has went up in the air and then landed awkwardly, so it looks as if that may have contributed to the injury as well.”

They wouldn't have to stoop.

They permanently occupy an atmosphere a good bit lower than this.

This sums up Scottish football in a nutshell. Rangers, surrounded by a swamp of filth and scum.

Ffs Rob I had you down as quite intelligent,you been on the wacky baccy or something!!

Balde on the young lad in a friendly
don't remember anything said at the time - spawned the "bobos gonna get ye" chant

We can only hope it's only a couple of months and not the whole season.

Any word on the player who assaulted him?

Dumbarton is hoaching with horrible 19th Century Terrorist inbreds

I see Ally Love has come out and complained of death threats. Which I'm sure was a genuine osman warning and not just angry people on social media telling him he needs his baws toed....oh

Playing the vicTIM card early.

Prick made a clear decision to hack at Lowry and knew exactly what we was doing.

We play games at Dumbarton - that should stop immediately.

Balde on the young lad in a friendly
don't remember anything said at the time - spawned the "bobos gonna get ye" chant
Young lad with Leicester. Balde broke is leg and BBC reporter, John Barnes, said " Now he knows what it is like to be Boboed." James Wesolowski, Australian player. Craig Levein, then Leicester manager, said it was intentional and a disgraceful challenge.

Glasgow Times

Edit: To be fair, looks like I have mis-read the jumping part but the implication is the same - not the tackle itself that caused the injury.
Is this clown of a manager for real. What was the reason young Lowry went into the air ! . Was it maybe a reckless tackle. ? So no tackle, no injury. The Dumb arton, manager can try and dress it up any way he chooses. But if you send out a thug to play in your team, your going to see bad tackles, and injuries.

Fucking Neanderthals.

Just knew after we qualified last night there would be a negative story today.

Suck it up ~ WATP

Oh and the tackle was a shocker, pr!ck

Alex Lowry reminds me so much of a young Ian Durrant. What a player Durrant was for us. I really hope that Alex is not too badly injured.
An apology from the thug who assaulted him or an apology from the thug's club, the referee, linesmen or any other SFA/SPFL official will not be enough to fix this.
Domestically, Rangers are constistently being refereed completely differently from every other club in the land. To me, it's quite clear that the reason for this is the long standing campaign instigated by celtic fc, which includes a referee strike, private detectives chasing refs who gave decisions against them, referees being assaulted at their midden and bankier at their board meeting last year complaining about refereeing when all the statistics prove conclusively that they are treated lieniently while we and some, but not all, clubs are being hammered.
Don't like using this terminology, but is seems appropriate; "DRAIN THE SWAMP."
Time for change at the top of Scottish football. The SFA and SPFL are not fit for purpose.

Back