Lucky Rangers scrape past Hibs!

They started with 7 defenders they were probably happy keeping it to only 2

by the end of the season we will be singing 'champions again ole ole' and they will be singing 'championship again ole ole'. Maloney is their Ian Cathro.

Are folk really at this level where really a wee boy has made a video and taking it seriously :D

There were grown men hugging n kissing inside Ibrox because of a game going on elsewhere with a quarter of our game left and am no talking about the match in front of them......thats worse :D
All whilst it probably already being 3-2 given how bad the signal is :))

I don’t remember hibs having too many chances, one of which was more down to us switching off. The way Maloney is trying to get them go play they don’t have the skill for. He either needs players capable of playing how he wants or he needs to change. Also that Rocky guy is a terrible defender what I’ve seen so far!

Are folk really at this level where really a wee boy has made a video and taking it seriously :D

There were grown men hugging n kissing inside Ibrox because of a game going on elsewhere with a quarter of our game left and am no talking about the match in front of them......thats worse :D
What's your point caller? Ironically I think you're one of our support that spends your whole game trying to find things to slag off our fans for. OOoooh there's guys leaving 5 minutes early......Oooh they're listening to another game........Ooooh the pies aren't warm enough....... Spend your whole time watching other supporters.

Why don't you mind your own fcuking business and watch the game like you want people to do?

What's your point caller? Ironically I think you're one of our support that spends your whole game trying to find things to slag off our fans for. OOoooh there's guys leaving 5 minutes early......Oooh they're listening to another game........Ooooh the pies aren't warm enough....... Spend your whole time watching other supporters.

Why don't you mind your own fcuking business and watch the game like you want people to do?
Oaft hahaha

The same nonsense as usual, last weekend it was Peados cruise to victory, Rangers overcome Hearts, they won 4-0, we won 5-0 on Talksport news bulletin.

What a load of shite 2-0 going on 10-0 Hivs are fucking abysmal. jonathan Woss junior doing a Hivs youtube video

Had to put there shite as had to pass those cunts on way back from ticket office as my smart card didn’t work and says do you not have your own songs singing scum songs but the cops says move on spoon burning cunts

I couldn't care less when folk leave. Have left early myself. 9 mins into the game v Elgin at home I think was my earliest.

Scotch pies ain't that bad, prefer steak if I was buying.

What my point is, is that if gonna have a go at a wee boy aged 12 or whatever then I'm sure there are more embarrassing things going on from us.

For what it's worth I did just carry on with watching the game and never cared about those winching next to me. Till the boy behind us announced it was 3-2 then folk stopped n sat back down.

Don't worry about me as all I've done is point out something amusing than anything to get aggressive about.

Wow. :eek::D

The BBC article also mentions how McGregor denied Hivs as he was in inspired form…Eh?

He made one decent save at the end and apart from that he wasnt troubled once.

Should be more concerned that they haven’t won at Parkhead since 2010, must be extremely unlucky when they go there!

I liked the bit where they sang 'Rangers and Hampden don't go' completely ignorning the fact they then went on to lose said final. About sums Scottish football up long as we try against the Rangers that's all that matters eh.

Back