Lucky Rangers scrape past Hibs!

Hibs support are delusional one of the most comfortable wins we have had against them in years but the boy thinks we where luky.
Really just the banner was incorrect. The wee guy put together a good, unbiased set of highlights.
His summary was bang on too.

I liked the bit where they sang 'Rangers and Hampden don't go' completely ignorning the fact they then went on to lose said final. About sums Scottish football up long as we try against the Rangers that's all that matters eh.
We should really feel privileged.

Aberdeen fans were arguing about us last night, one of them was glad they got beat 3-2 by the beggars because Rangers didn't go top of the league.

They really are a warped gaggle of fools.

We should really feel privileged.

Aberdeen fans were arguing about us last night, one of them was glad they got beat 3-2 by the beggars because Rangers didn't go top of the league.

They really are a warped gaggle of fools.

Ah yes Aberdeen our great 'rivals' well we are rivals in dolly's head. To be rivals they'd actually need to challenge us for titles.

Can’t understand why Nisbet gets such good reviews. Last night he spent more time defending than anything else. Perhaps that’s why we were lucky? -:)

Hibs support are delusional one of the most comfortable wins we have had against them in years but the boy thinks we where luky.
Lol they were powderpuff until the last few minutes .

Easiest game we have had against them in a long time. They are dire and its not surprising they will make the bottom split with the sheep.

Since when has a comfortable 2-0, going on 6 or 7 been ‘scraping through’?. Again, Hibs huffed and puffed and now they’ll go on a 5 game losing streak. I can’t see Hibs finishing in the top 6 tbh
No chance. This is their current run of results. I'll put the Hibs score first each time

0-2 v Rangers
0-1 v St Mirren
0-0 v Hearts
2-3 v Livi
0-0 v Motherwell
1-0 v Cove Rangers (aet)
0-2 v Celtic

Would love them to go under, vile bastards, can't stand them, utterly disgusting creatures, never had there been a more evenly matched pair than them and the scum, both subhuman rodents. I detest both with every fibre of my being, everything thats wrong with our society, the fact they are seen as the way to live in this cesspit of a country shows you how fucked it is. There is no one more easier to fool than a tim, tell them what they want to hear like our dear leader's do and they are like trained monkeys.

Back