Luis Lopes (Duk)

I like the look of this boy,a strong runner,skillful and a good scoring record in a poor Aberdeen team.I think he would be worth taking a punt on.
You lijed the look he done absolutely nothing ... us nowhere near better than we have unless your happy with tbe pathetic 2nd place evert season

This wee chubby lad is garbage, from what I've witnessed.

Recruitment for next season needs to be spot on, if we are to have any chance of turning things around.

You lijed the look he done absolutely nothing ... us nowhere near better than we have unless your happy with tbe pathetic 2nd place evert season
I think you are a wee bit too angry to be making rational decisions mate.I think if he was through one on one like wee fashion was we would have been one nil up.Also it seems like you forgot how he played against us last time at Pittodrie.

He was shite just as he was against Darvel

We're going to need better than duck to topple the scum.

I think you are a wee bit too angry to be making rational decisions mate.I think if he was through one on one like wee fashion was we would have been one nil up.Also it seems like you forgot how he played against us last time at Pittodrie.
Some people really do want us to sign average players ... duk isn't and never will be good enough... he won't be anywhere near us

Yes as we don't sign players not good enough.

Unrelated, how did you think Sakala, Matondo, Lunny, Davies, Wright,.....showed up today?

Given we are 26 points clear of Aberdeen I think its clear our players are of a higher standard than the sheep's, despite losing a one of match today.

Given we are 26 points clear of Aberdeen I think its clear our players are of a higher standard than the sheep's, despite losing a one of match today.
What? All of them in every position?

I guess every mentally challenged player is miles better than ours too then.

Some people really do want us to sign average players ... duk isn't and never will be good enough... he won't be anywhere near us
Apart from your ability to see into the future I would be interested to know what criteria you are using to arrive at this.I am going on the basis that he has played well all season,especially against us,Mick Beale clearly agrees as we were on him anytime he was near the ball yesterday.He has scored 18 goals from a wide position in a shite Aberdeen team,more than any of our players and he is attracting interest from down south and is likely to go for at least a couple of million.Something none of our players will achieve this season.He would be a good replacement and score more goals than Kent if he leaves.

I dont want to sign him but this idea some experts have that if you sign players from sides below us in the table you will never catch the side above, has to be the most absurd nonsense ever.:))

Apart from your ability to see into the future I would be interested to know what criteria you are using to arrive at this.I am going on the basis that he has played well all season,especially against us,Mick Beale clearly agrees as we were on him anytime he was near the ball yesterday.He has scored 18 goals from a wide position in a shite Aberdeen team,more than any of our players and he is attracting interest from down south and is likely to go for at least a couple of million.Something none of our players will achieve this season.He would be a good replacement and score more goals than Kent if he leaves.
Not one player in the spl is good enough... simple we dont need squad fillers ...its quality starting 11 players

If he can score 18 goals from a wide position in a very poor Aberdeen team he'd surely perform better in a better side with better players and he likely wouldn't cost a fortune.

We have too many players who can’t step up in the big games, but look like world beaters against the rest of the league.

Could be a decent squad player for us, but not what we need this summer and not at the fee Aberdeen would want.

Duk don absolutely nothing of note ... if duk is the standard you want then a fight for 2nd place is your level thats goona be for years to come
Neither did Tillman or Cantwell or Raskin.

Do you want any of them next season or is it just Duk who is judged as a player on yesterdays game?

Back