Luis Lopes (Duk)

Duk, on yesterday's showing, should be nowhere near Ibrox. That wrestling hold he put on Sakala would have seen Morelos red carded at Pittodrie.

The amount of times I was shouting for fouls and pull backs by Aberdeen yesterday was off the charts, but somehow, they didn't get a booking until the 82nd minute? Not using the ref as an excuse, but ffs it was blatant.

Duk, on yesterday's showing, should be nowhere near Ibrox. That wrestling hold he put on Sakala would have seen Morelos red carded at Pittodrie.

The amount of times I was shouting for fouls and pull backs by Aberdeen yesterday was off the charts, but somehow, they didn't get a booking until the 82nd minute? Not using the ref as an excuse, but ffs it was blatant.
Agree Tillman first half and on Sakala which led to their second goal. We are to honest and nice. Go down and make sure u highlight the foul. Also Jonny Hayes committing foul after foul . None of our players are up telling the ref this. We are easily bullied set of players .

Neither did Tillman or Cantwell or Raskin.

Do you want any of them next season or is it just Duk who is judged as a player on yesterdays game?
Duk wont be anywhere near us ... fact..hes a bench filler at best ... cantwell and raskin are streets ahead in every way ... they didn't cause the goals look at the back 4 .. and the the forward line for the defeat ... tillman id not be spending money on

What you classing as a fortune? Aberdeen will be looking for 5 million plus. We won't and shouldn't pay that.
We need players that can hit the ground running and he's proven he can score goals in this league and at the right price he's a player that we should be looking at.

Mentality has a lot to do with it. Feel that Lawrence, Cantwell, Raskin, Goldson, Souttar, Tavernier with ballsier players around him, plus a strong GK and Centre forward, will hopefully be able to install some grit and character to this team.

Duk wont be anywhere near us ... fact..hes a bench filler at best ... cantwell and raskin are streets ahead in every way ... they didn't cause the goals look at the back 4 .. and the the forward line for the defeat ... tillman id not be spending money on
On this seasons form Duk would have been a starter for us.

its the narrative now
at least 3 sheep should've been booked before Cantwell was & then Pollock did a worse foul on Cantwell, kicked the ball away and was screaming abuse at Todd as he lay on the ground - no card

there is a clear agenda when it comes to cards here as shown by the data for the Yahoos

the Duk wrestle hold was wild and he did enough to get at least 3 yellows
likewise Hayes & Pollock

You aren't making much sense.
If we're interested we'll have a value we're willing to pay and if it meets Aberdeen's value we'll sign him that's how transfers between clubs work. We need players who can hit the ground running not players that need a season or so to settle and he knows the league so should settle very quickly if we were to sign him.

If we're interested we'll have a value we're willing to pay and if it meets Aberdeen's value we'll sign him that's how transfers between clubs work. We need players who can hit the ground running not players that need a season or so to settle and he knows the league so should settle very quickly if we were to sign him.
Like I said, Aberdeen will be looking for 5 million plus, especially given 50% is due to Benfica. So, I ask again, should we be paying that money for him?

He was woeful yesterday.

If it wasn't for freakish badluck and our own horrendous ability of converting chances, then we'd have buried them.

I don't watch a lot of the SPL but people who have been shouting us to sign this guy should maybe think again.

He was absolutely shite. Tav had him everytime. The problem with Tav yesterday was he could barely stay on his feet and his passing was fucking awful.

Then when this guy tried to move into the centre Souttar bulied him and had him in his pocket.

Bang average SPL player, who will not take us to the next level in this league or in Europe.

I’m probably late to the party tonight but I don’t think Aberdeen would sell him to us for anything less than 2-3m.

The annoying thing is they would sell him for £1.5m to a championship side where he would undoubtedly kick on and be a great player.
I don’t think they would sell for 1.5m to anyone,he’s got a 50% sell on clause

Like I said, Aberdeen will be looking for 5 million plus, especially given 50% is due to Benfica. So, I ask again, should we be paying that money for him?
£5m is an awful lot and would likely not leave much of our budget for strengthening elsewhere however if he could replicate 18 goals from a wide position it could be £5m well spent as we spent £7m on Kent and he's never got near that tally.

Back