Lundstram contract situation.

Get him tae fu(k along with Goldson and the rest of the over-the-hill spineless muppets we feel the need to hang onto in some misguided delusional hope that football players improve year on year beyond the age of 28!

Indeed

But in Goldson, Tav, Lundstram we have the crux of the issues season in season out

Losers
I’d add in Barasic Roofe Jack Wright McLaughlin who have been here quite some time too and contributed to a serial loser label. Then I’d add Raskin Cantwell Lawrence Dessers Lammers Dowell and Silva who can also all go for good too imho!!

I wonder if he was playing for a contract, until he realised he wasn't getting one?

Then. A bit like Borna.

He is back to the player who downed tools for 2 managers. Runners go by him all day it's the same old from a player who should never be trusted.

Sadly we have no one else

Get him to fcuk.

He put two fingers up to GVB in Naples by getting himself deliberately sent off. This guy does what he wants in deference to what the team needs.

Considering he'd probably be the highest earner outwith Goldson and Tav, we'd be mental to offer him a new deal. A purple patch in Europe, a decent 3 months under Clement does not warrant a new deal.

He's literally turned up for one Old Firm game and it was 2 years ago.

I hope his form is down to realising his time at Rangers is up and not because he's fooled our manager and board into another deal and thinks he's on easy street again.

Never rated him and have taken a lot of stick over the years because of it.

I hope his form is down to realising his time at Rangers is up and not because he's fooled our manager and board into another deal and thinks he's on easy street again.

Never rated him and have taken a lot of stick over the years because of it.
I didn't rate him when he was at Sheffield Utd and still don't. He's had his moments, but he's not been consistent enough.

Last season when there was a push to offload Kent, I was worried that what we would end up doing is basically swap Kent for Wright because Kent would be gone but Wright would still be here in the squad and would be used in crucial games or as a substitute. I agreed that we sign a replacement for Kent but then Kent becomes the squad player instead of Wright. That is how we become stronger as a squad. We replace the ones at the bottom of the ladder.

We are now seeing something similar here. So basically Lundstram has been one of our better players all season - and I agree to try and sign a replacement - but get shot of Raskin before him because we will be weaker as a squad if Raskin is the squad player instead of Lundstram.

With every game he worsens his case for a big, multi year contract. No intensity, or lacking in energy, maybe both. We can do better, but my fear is he’ll stay along with Tav and Goldson.

Please, please bin him. He’s had about 20 very good games in a Rangers shirt, the other 90 he’s been worse than a man down. Anyone giving him a contract extension at this point needs medical help.

If Lundstrum is offered a new deal then that will simply cement in my mind the absolute state that Rangers have been and will continue to be in after years of mismanagement and a shockingly poor transfer policy.

He’s become part of a long term problem with influential players bottling it as we saw yesterday. He does not deserve a new contract, posted missing at the business end of the season again.

Imagine the meltdown if lundstram got a contract. Yesterday he basically set up a campervan in midfield and half the team dropped in for a beer whilst the game continued around them.

Back