Lundstram in a protective boot.

Missed the portion of the game before he came off so not sure how he played, but after the great game he had vs Hearts on Wednesday of course he ends up injured today.

Does Raskin take his place?
Absolutely, that’s why we bought him, we have a week till the next game and another week after that, perfect opportunity to get Raskin up to speed.

Hopefully just a precaution for Lundstram though, this is a squad game and I think, although he has been struggling , he has been nowhere near as bad as has been suggested lately

Unfortunately it was only a matter of time ,considering he has been playing through injury.

Hopefully just precautionary. I expect he would have been rested against Partick regardless.

Good opportunity for Raskin. Never known a season like it for injuries though, just as well we got the Raskin deal over the line in the January window. Maybe our lucks beginning to turn in an odd sort of way.

Hopefully just precautionary. I expect he would have been rested against Partick regardless.

Good opportunity for Raskin. Never known a season like it for injuries though, just as well we got the Raskin deal over the line in the January window. Maybe our lucks beginning to turn in an odd sort of way.

TBH I think Raskin would always have been starting next week. He will have had time with the team by then.

Ffs Lundstram is head and shoulders our best midfielder of him Jack and Kamara.

Moving forward it was always going to be him and Raskin.

Jack is limited with fitness and one or two good games a season is not going to save Kamara.

Last edited:
He was brilliant at Tynecastle but he'd been off it for a while before then. If Jack and Kamara can stay fit and rotate beside Raskin we'll be fine without him for a bit. Hopefully he's OK tho.

Why away you go?

We obviously brought Raskin in to upgrade a slow and stagnant midfield of which Lundstram played a big part in.
Why not?

“A traffic cone could do more”

Cmon to %^*&.

I wonder what people actually see then they watch is play cos some of the tales are absolutely absurd.

Why not?

“A traffic cone could do more”

Cmon to %^*&.

I wonder what people actually see then they watch is play cos some of the tales are absolutely absurd.
That wasn't in thre post i replied too.

It's harsh but the point he is making is he slows us down. Its the reason we brought in Cantwell and Raskin.

I don’t think Raskin is there to replace or compete with Lundstram, Beale said as much last week.

I’m not sure those advocating for a midfield pairing of Raskin and Kamara would be doing so after a swarming off the mentally challengeds.

If Lundstram isn’t there, Jack will have to be.

Back