Lundstram red card.

It was a Red card but, I honestly do not think Collum would have saw it as a Red card and sent a Celtic player off had it been rat face on JL!

Mate, if I was a dirty scum supporting bastard, and I'm not which is the only positive from today, I would be wondering why it's not a red in real time and needed VAR! It was a shocker, an absolute mind %^*& off a tackle as we just got back into it

One of the worst 45 minutes I've seen from a Rangers player. Miles off it for the first (one of a few), a lazy attempt when putting away the own goal and lost the head trying to make amends for the red.

Should have been told at half time that the contract offer has been withdrawn and he's finished with the club.

He gave a shite pre-match interview that told us exactly how it would go...well, even I didn't see it going quite as badly as it did for him.

The red was a red. It was beyond stupid at a time we've just hauled ourselves back into the game. Straight leg, high, in their defensive third. It's unforgiveable I'm afraid.

Shouldn’t be near the starting 11 again, it’s Sterlings time now, put him there the next now meaningless league fixtures and have him ready for the final

After his own goal, the camera zoomed in on his face, his face was red with embarrassment and he had a crazy look in his eyes.

He just lost the plot and went lunging in with that challenge.

A tackle that epitomises him as a footballer.

A complete simpleton.

Somehow has the knack of convincing managers that he’s anything other than a league 2 standard player.
Think and I could be wrong Gerrard never played him much

Mate, if I was a dirty scum supporting bastard, and I'm not which is the only positive from today, I would be wondering why it's not a red in real time and needed VAR! It was a shocker, an absolute mind %^*& off a tackle as we just got back into it
Im not saying it wasn't a Red, as clearly it was but, I don't think Collum would have gone to the monitor and then looked and pulled out a Red card had it been the other wat around. I think he would have stuck with a Yellow.

Should be told to stay away from the club for good.

I don’t want to see him prancing around the pitch on Tuesday night looking for plaudits, guy is a fraud and has cost us the title.

Last edited:
Miller called it right on commentary. You can't judge a decision based on a still image. At full speed it was a 50/50.

I wouldn't have even given a yellow card, but most people are fannies these days and think any touch means a 13st bloke should fall to the floor

Sold the jerseys. There was absolutely no need to dive in like he did. He was also badly culpable for at least one and arguably both of their goals.
He jogged and was at fault along with his own goal to then go and make a tackle like that was an I don't want to be here tackle and got his wish.

I am so disappointed with him having been a fan for such a long time!

Back