Lundstram red card.

An experienced pro that did more than most to get us to a European Final.

And yet….. injury time in a huge game, just got a glimmer of hope in the game, his opponents in their own half going nowhere and looking to wind down till the half time whistle …. and he does that?

It’s a sacking offence to be honest. The most stupid and needless red card you will ever see.

As others have said there is no way he should be near our team again, but Clement put I down to one crazy second of decision making and said he wouldn’t forget how he’d played over last few months.

So clearly he is going to play him again. He must like losing to them.

I cant agree with the majority in this thread, if he wins that ball we would be lauding him. A fraction late, but i think a yellow was the right decision and no reason for var to get involved as no clear and obvious error.
Studs up at pace. Red card every day of the week. Only surprise was that Collum needed VAR in order to send him off.

Sold the jerseys. There was absolutely no need to dive in like he did. He was also badly culpable for at least one and arguably both of their goals.
He had a howler. The challenge was terrible as well, even if he won the ball 1st which he didn't, he's just giving the corrupt refs a chance to send him off. And he's too experienced for this shit, I'm maybe over-reacting, I was hoping he'd sign but I don't want him to now

Scores an og (Tavernier's fault going by the rockets on the other thread) knows he's fucked it, and trying to blame others. See an opportunity to go in full blooded to show he's "not given up" and makes a lady's front bottom of it, costing us overall.

Is that a 3 game ban? If so thankfully won't see him in a blue shirt again.

Ending his Rangers career the way he started it

Given far too much responsibility and playing time by successive managers, relative to his ability.

Should have left the club being remembered for his performances in the run to Seville, but today's performance is arguably more memorable, for very different reasons. I actually feel a bit sorry for him it's ended this way.

I think he was that pissed of with himself after his own goal that he completely lost the head.

He hadn’t pressed them so far up the pitch all game, and their player was going nowhere. I get he wanted to win the ball high up their end but surely he must have known that any kind of contact at that speed and Collum and is gonna take the easy option and send him off.

Part of me believes Lundstram wanted sent off, he knows he's for the off and his lack of effort in recent weeks/months has been clear as day. Today, he was nothing short of a disgrace.
Payback time from him to us after the abuse he has taken recently ;)

Some refs would not have issued a red, like Muir who didn't even issue a yellow to the thug who could have ended McCausland's career during a game at Ibrox.

Don’t for a minute think he tried to get sent off if I remember rightly the ball broke after a high press and he thought he could get there but was reckless.

Was hopeless all half though jogging about , will be glad to see the back of him. Not good enough .

As a regular and vocal supporter of JL (he’s one of my favourite players, and I know he’s marmite) I cannot defend what he did today. It was a blatant red card, he ran halfway across the pitch and snapped the Ceptic player in half. There’s aggressive tackling and stupidity. Unfortunately JL fell into the latter today :(

He jogged and was at fault along with his own goal to then go and make a tackle like that was an I don't want to be here tackle and got his wish.

I am so disappointed with him having been a fan for such a long time!
I see it more as " I am having a stinker so I'll go and dive into a tackle to try and get the fans on my side"
Deplorable.

He wanted to get sent off so he did. Absolutely intentional. Even if he hadn't seen red then he would have still made sure it happened. A disgrace to the shirt that he should never been seen in again.

He couldn’t get off the park quick enough after the OG mate. Absolutely disgraceful

If Mick O’HAlloran puts in that display….. you know the rest.

Bye John. It’s been shite.

Shocking performance from him

Thanks but hopefully won't see him again
We all agree with your statement. Please tell me they you agree, if PC wants to use him before end of season in any capacity, serious questions have to be raised about his ability to see what we all see

Back