Lundstram red card.

Kinda confusing info on suspension for straight red card
Straight red cards for dissent will result in a two-match ban, while dangerous tackles or violent conduct will result in a three-match ban which can be raised to four or more games in extreme cases

Not sure how many games a red card gets. But if he’s back for the Scottish cup final he shouldn’t even be in the stands never mind the bench.
I think I might have to agree with that.. hes been good for about 30% of his starts, and 29% of them where in the europa league run to the final nearly 2 years ago...

Just hope no one from his new club was watching. Couldn’t do that much for the goal but before and after he was a mess.

Sorry John we want to love you but for goodness sake you don’t half make it hard work.

Hope you avoid the Turkish graveyard.

He is another one of many who talk big every week for us but don't come close to backing it up on the pitch.

Acceptable tackle that might have warranted a telling off or possible yellow a number of years ago.
But these days,bombing in like that, a player has to know it's risky... Just plain stupid.
And even more idiotic with it being not long after the goal.

This boy was a hero on here a few months ago and now he’s public enemy number 1. Great tackle.

My neice was at Ibrox when the players came back to get their cars (she had been watching the game in Edmiston House with friends) She said there was no sign of Lundstram with the rest of the players.

This boy was a hero on here a few months ago and now he’s public enemy number 1. Great tackle.
Eh? Have a word with yourself, he cost us any chance we had of salvaging the league with one of the worst individual displays I can remember in this fixture.

Absolutely let his teammates down and sold his team down the river. An utter disgrace of a Rangers player. I can't wait to see the back of him.

Shut up. It's a ridiculous tackle to make in the context of where the game was sitting and where in the pitch it was.

Lets hope it's only because he has very few options
My original comment is based purely on Clement selections and comments from Interviews.

I reckon he wanted to keep him but has been priced out from Turkish side.

He will have other options for SC final and I have no doubts that he will still play Lundstram.

Last edited:
Needs to go as a matter of urgency, and that was the case before today. Extremely limited and starts every game, no one else on the pitch has held us back as much over the last three years.
What other choice do we have though? Raskin? A player we chased for what? Over a season? And is shite.
Cantwell I’ve never rated.
The medical team? There’s something far wrong there. No other team gets injuries like we do.
When the filth sign then they hit the ground running. Guaranteed that when we sign then they play 2, maybe 3 games, then they’re out for the rest of the season.
I’m tired of excuses. 2012 fuckin hurt us granted, and we had to rebuild. But ffs are we going to be in the same position in the next 10 years gift wrapping the filth millions?
I can’t wait that long. I’ll be an old man. I want a rich Arab flying in on the Emirates that likes the look of Ibrox from his 1st class seat and wants to pump millions in.
You may laugh at that but next year a club promoted every year in England that can’t fill half a stadium with no history becomes richer than us. Even shite like Burnley relegated the day will receive millions beyond belief.
Scottish football is shite. A laughing stock. I’ll take millions of a rich Arab any day if it makes us bigger.

Eh? Have a word with yourself, he cost us any chance we had of salvaging the league with one of the worst individual displays I can remember in this fixture.
There was no chance we were getting a result there today. If you think any different then fair enough. There’s bigger issues with us than one man.

There’s only 1 possible game he can ever play for us in again, the Cup Final, he is banned for our two remaining league games.

If Raskin plays well the next two there’s no way he should lose his spot to a guy who has now mentally checked out.
And then he scores the winner. Imagine that?. Ffs.

Come on to %^*& it was a stupid challenge. And btw I agree with a lot of your points on your other post.
I’m hurting along with everyone else mate. I’d quite gladly walk down the Gallowgate the night on my own with a stick and a hammer but I’m a bit older now. Those that know me know me. My phone will start ringing now to stop me ;)
I’m tired of it now. I don’t believe in the board but some of their happy clappers are on here so I’ll probably get kicked off.
Celtic run at us. It happens every time and we fold. And this manager is a hero on here. Can’t understand why when you see some of the team selections.

I’m hurting along with everyone else mate. I’d quite gladly walk down the Gallowgate the night on my own with a stick and a hammer but I’m a bit older now. Those that know me know me. My phone will start ringing now to stop me ;)
I’m tired of it now. I don’t believe in the board but some of their happy clappers are on here so I’ll probably get kicked off.
Celtic run at us. It happens every time and we fold. And this manager is a hero on here. Can’t understand why when you see some of the team selections.

Not sure all are happy clappers. I want to see aggression and us standing up in their faces but in the right way.

Steaming into rash tackles and leaving us a man down at their place on a hot day in a game we must win is not the sort of “aggression” we need. That’s not the act of a hard man - it’s pure stupidity.

Any chance we had today was gone when Lundstram did that.

Back