Lyndon Dykes

Well he could easily join the list of current dire Scotland internationals if he switched countries

For someone who is about 6'4, he's a big diving bassa. Constantly on the deck or throwing his arms in the air looking for a foul.

My mate works for Optus sport in Oz...there was an article link he posted about him being the next Mark Viduka. He got told!

Would probably still take a punt on I’m to be honest. He’s a different option to what we have already.

Working with Gerrard, Beale etc will improve his technique

You could tell he was desperate to turn it into a physical battle, he wanted Goldson and Helander to start pushing and shoving and throwing him to the floor, instead we just ignored him and treated him like the poor player that he is.

A shite centre forward who gave sellik’s defence no end of trouble.
Whereas big Filip will need to check his back pocket to see if he’s still there.:))

Lol you've got to be kidding. He's a fucking squib
No, whether dykes is good enough I don’t know as I’ve only seen him a total of 4 times. 3 v us and 1 v the scum. My opinion is that a big rumble who’s decent in the air up front would be a decent 3rd option to have.

No, whether dykes is good enough I don’t know as I’ve only seen him a total of 4 times. 3 v us and 1 v the scum. My opinion is that a big rumble who’s decent in the air up front would be a decent 3rd option to have.

It's all about opinions mate. We must see the game different. I see a big useless chap who offers very little. I don't think he would fit into our style of play

Helander clearly listened to Gerrard after the last outing at Livingston.

Never got too tight, took a step back, followed the flight of the ball and rose to win it time after time.

Both he and Goldson over powered Dykes.

It's all about opinions mate. We must see the game different. I see a big useless chap who offers very little. I don't think he would fit into our style of play
Hes a good player for a team like livi. Wouldn't have him as a 6th choice striker for us.

Difficult to say what level Dykes can reach but I would not just write this lad off as a dud. He has missed the last few games with an injury and I doubt if he was fully fit today. He has pace. Early in the game he clearly outpaced Helander but was left to plough along on his own against our two big centre-backs. A thankless task. With better players supporting him I think he could be useful.

Back