MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked a terrible game to sleepwalk through. Unforgivable performance tonight. 60 seconds of suicide from the defence who have been let down by the midfield all game as well.

Too much of an important game for everyone to have stinkers. Criminal.
I've never seen so many off their game.

Lundstrum, Arfeild, Goldson and Kent have all been absolutely abysmal. The rest of the them haven't been much better.

We’re second to every ball, I don’t know if we’re making this mob look good but one thing is for sure there fitter and hungrier than us, if it stays 0-2 we’ve got a 50/50 at home to take it to extra time.
Haven't they played 13 games already this season? Scandinavian teams need avoided at this stage but 2-0 we can get back but at this stage of the season we are always vulnerable at losing 1!

2 minutes of fucking madness has left us dangling by a thread. 2 without reply in 90mins at Ibrox is certainly not beyond us but ffs, cmon this wasn't good enough.

last season we played and defeated European teams that we at least as good if not better than Malmo - how frustrating is it that with the the CL money at stake we put in such a poor shift.

Really bizarre performance. Was the plan for Itten - hit balls in behind for him to chase? but for Sakala, punt high balls up to him?

Statistically speaking it’s likely to be the Europa League for us. Malmo aren’t up to much though so a big improvement in the 2nd leg could still see us through.

Think we need to settle down, missing some key players and this mob have played 13 competitive games already in the league.
Take a sore defeat back to Ibrox, 2-0 is not a complete disaster.
We will come through this tie
Agree with every word, other than the last line.
It’s not insurmountable but I can’t be confident.

Latest posts

Back