Man arrested for breach of the peace in relation to Alfie's car

This is bonkers, absolutely bonkers - and based on nothing but ill-informed Dhimmy mentalness.

Are we to believe that Mrs M hired a PI to follow her husband and that he then followed him around - with Mrs M sitting in the car alongside her husband - all the way back to their home, where Alfie, having had his suspicions of being followed aroused, took his wife to their home for safety and then told her he was going out to confront the guy who was following them. Mrs M said nothing at all to dissuade him and let him do so despite, in this daft scenario, knowing exactly what was going on.

Even for FF its a bit far-fetched. No?

The private investigator narrative is poet fantasy and any Rangers fans taken in by it and relaying said theory as a possibility should go stand in front of a mirror and give themselves a backhander.

PSOS are not in the mess they are due to police officers. It’s the direction they are being forced to take by their masters.
I have experienced it first hand. Unfortunately officers are not being allowed or supported in doing their jobs.
Watched emergency 999 the other night and the shit the police have to deal with these days is ridiculous. One of them said that they can be sent to an incident with some nutter waving a knife about and he's armed with a can of hairspray and a stick, but hes wary to use the stick incase he gets accused of police brutality. That's where policing has went wrong. They're being sent out to be social workers, whilst dealing with societies nut jobs.

Should have heard this guy they brought in telling the copper, he was going to find him, do him in and rape his wife and children. That's what they're dealing with.

I've been no angel myself and had a few arrests, nobody to blame but myself, but they should bring back the days of the sweeney. That guy the other night should have been taken to the cell and given a good hiding.

This is bonkers, absolutely bonkers - and based on nothing but ill-informed Dhimmy mentalness.

Are we to believe that Mrs M hired a PI to follow her husband and that he then followed him around - with Mrs M sitting in the car alongside her husband - all the way back to their home, where Alfie, having had his suspicions of being followed aroused, took his wife to their home for safety and then told her he was going out to confront the guy who was following them. Mrs M said nothing at all to dissuade him and let him do so despite, in this daft scenario, knowing exactly what was going on.

Even for FF its a bit far-fetched. No?
29 year old private investigator too, utter nonsense. Shame if they are having issues though, can’t imagine it’s anything to do with this.

I'm not buying this 'Alfie likes his hole' patter.

If Gerrard knew he was fūcking around I don't think he'd be too impressed with him, especially with a baby on the way.

I'm filing this one under bullshit.

So the papers this morning are running with the PI story then.

3 pager on it in the Scumday Mail !

If true then Alfie has some personal issues to sort out which aint gonna help his form.

If it ain’t true they really need to come out with the truth including all those so called “in the knows” on here.

So the papers this morning are running with the PI story then.

3 pager on it in the Scumday Mail !

If true then Alfie has some personal issues to sort out which aint gonna help his form.

If it ain’t true they really need to come out with the truth including all those so called “in the knows” on here.

If I recall correctly, all that the ITKs on here - in fact one of the Admin - said was that it’s wasn’t a Dhim and it wasn’t football-related. Which, on the basis of this story, appears to be the case.

Though it still doesn’t add up for me, for reasons I’ve given earlier in the thread,

Back