Man arrested for breach of the peace in relation to Alfie's car

images

Just move him to another far away Kwik fit Parish

I have zero confidence in PS

They are incompetent

The PF office are also untrustworthy and I have zero faith in them either

Glad theyve got the scummy bastard but breach.... %^*& me, the lowest charge you can get in a Scottish court
If he was disturbed before he could do any damage, or plant a tracker on the vehicle there will be no evidence to substantiate a more serious charge. However he certainly put Alfie, and his pregnant wife in a state of fear and alarm, therefore a Breach of the Peace it is.
A BOP is better than let the guy go Scot free, and it can result in a prison sentence.

Heard earlier from someone that it was a tracker being put on the car.

The BOTP is a strange charge, but can they prove he was trying to steal the car simply by putting a tracker on it?

I have zero confidence in PS

They are incompetent

The PF office are also untrustworthy and I have zero faith in them either
In fairness, they did find the guy quite quickly and are putting him to court. It'll be up to the PF as to how they proceed. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your views, at least in this case.

Glad theyve got the scummy bastard but breach.... %^*& me, the lowest charge you can get in a Scottish court
Is it lower than having a light out in your car? Littering? Peeing in public? No, it can result in years in prison. (It won't, but it can).

If certain people on here know what really happened why isn't it in the papers yet ? Just checked the Rhebel nothing new yet

Nobody really knows what the guy was doing.
Maybe it's not as sinister as first thought and that's why it's breach of the peace.

Either way there's no point in speculating, just wait and see what comes out.

A very sinister case. Will be interesting to see what comes of this and how the case is handled.

Over head a bead rattler and two Motherwell fans talking about this in work.

Apparently it's a PI who is his Mrs has hired as she is convinced he is having an affair.

Not sure what was funnier, their story or the fact that is close to Motherwells record attendance I witnessed.

Could the initial breach charge not be because they have to charge him with something in order to hold him?

If he was going for the brakes, he was not doing it with his bare hands. Likewise if he was tracking the vehicle there would be, well, a tracker. Perhaps the breach is a charge related to disturbing Alfie and they have whacked it on him to allow time to hold and look for the evidence of wrongdoing? Trouble is, whether he had a pair of snips or a tracker, they will be long gone.

Over head a bead rattler and two Motherwell fans talking about this in work.

Apparently it's a PI who is his Mrs has hired as she is convinced he is having an affair.

Not sure what was funnier, their story or the fact that is close to Motherwells record attendance I witnessed.
Over heard , mentally challenged in the bookies say this ( fucking about ) , my reply was , will be fucking Celtic fans . He just turned away . But anything that can possibly come out this as a negative , will be a disaster .

Been stated by admins , not a football fan , nor is it football related .
Would not be surprised one bit if the press are involved in this ,fitting a tracker to Alfredo's car to try and dig up some dirt on him . They have a history of it , ie bugging stars mobile phones costing them millions and think a couple got time for it so its not beyond them

Back