Man City charged by Premier Leaue

Wonder if Guardiola is a bit miffed by it all - the fans booing, all this as well - maybe playing on his conscience a bit.

This is every bit as bad as the Juventus scandal from a decade ago. They have cheated their way to countless league titles, trophies, Champions League positions, fan base growth, etc...

If found guilty they should lose those trophies and be relegated.

Can something like this carry through to Europe too or is it just in England since it’s by the premier league? Probably the most likely season they could have won the CL. Hopefully fücks that up for them too

U
Can something like this carry through to Europe too or is it just in England since it’s by the FA? Probably the most likely season they could have won the CL. Hopefully fücks that up for them too
UEFA already tried to kick them out but they got out of it in a technicality.

Football needs to do something about these oil clubs.

They are killing the game.

Hopefully this is just the start of it down there, the bubble has been needing burst for too long.

They’ve needed financial curtailing down there for years, teams like Bournemouth, Sheffield United, Brentford etc throwing around silly money never mind the bigger sides.
What have Brentford done wrong? Quite a success story to be fair to them and done it in a fair manner - unless I am missing something?

Something amiss at City. Pep leaving the likes of De Bruyne out, falling out with Cancelo, nowhere near as good this season. He was moaning last night about the 4 hour journey from Manchester to London.

Can see him leaving at the end of the season. No idea where he'd go right enough.

Wonder if Guardiola is a bit miffed by it all - the fans booing, all this as well - maybe playing on his conscience a bit.
I think he wants away… his hissy-fit the other week about fans and players was quite telling.

Man City get a points reduction and he will %^*& off to PSG to find another barrel-load of cash to spend.

He is clearly a great coach.. I’d love to see him step out of the comfort zone of working with the most monies clubs and try to turn a mod-table club that don’t have oddles of cash or some of the best players in the league there already.

Last edited:
I think he wants away… his hissy-fit the other week about fans and players was quite telling.

Man City get a points reduction and he will %^*& off to PSG to find another bagel-load of cash to spend.

He is clearly a great coach.. I’d love to see him step out of the comfort zone of working with the most monies clubs and try to turn a mod-table club that don’t have oddles of cash or some of the best players in the league there already.
I think he has had enough myself, they could win the CL and Premier League now and it would forever be tainted. He ain't daft and will know this.

I guess going back to Barcelona and winning the CL would be something that would maybe appeal to him.

I’ve said for years that City are the biggest bunch of cheating bastards in football. Hopefully this time they actually get a proper punishment.

Every trophy they’ve won since the rock throwers took over should be stripped & to quote the great Brian Clough, the players might as well throw their medals in the bin as they won them by cheating.

Seemingly the premier league are under pressure from the government and been threatened with independent regulators. This will be an example case to show they can manage their own without need for intrusion. Wouldn’t think they will walk away scott free.

Back