Man City v Leicester

Major Winters

2 games left for city, reckon this is the best chance for them to drop any points. Leicester seem to be playing quite well and having already beat city this season they should give them a tough game.

You have to fancy Man City, but the pressure is really on them.

Looking forward to this one. You’ve got to fancy Man City but wouldn’t rule out at an upset. Leicester playing well at the moment under you know who.

Man City: Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko, Silva, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling. Subs: Danilo, Stones, Sane, Mahrez, Otamendi, Gabriel Jesus, Muric.
Leicester: Schmeichel, Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell, Ndidi, Albrighton, Tielemans, Choudhury, Maddison, Vardy. Subs:Morgan, Gray, Iheanacho, Ward, Barnes, Mendy, Fuchs.
Referee: Mike Dean.

Man City: Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko, Silva, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling. Subs: Danilo, Stones, Sane, Mahrez, Otamendi, Gabriel Jesus, Muric.
Leicester: Schmeichel, Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell, Ndidi, Albrighton, Tielemans, Choudhury, Maddison, Vardy. Subs:Morgan, Gray, Iheanacho, Ward, Barnes, Mendy, Fuchs.
Referee: Mike Dean.

Fernandinho injured?

Always feel he is a massive player for them.

The tranny shagger loves the spotlight and what better way to feed your ego than to stop city winning the league.

This is the tranny shaggers cup final tonight.

Hope its a quality game

There’s been a lot of chat about City dropping points tonight but I reckon that will fire them on to win by at least 2 goals.

Comfy win for City tonight, 2-0. Tougher game against Brighton I reckon. And I’m not convinced Liverpool will get it all their own way against Wolves either.

Back