Man Utd to offer Pogba £500,000 per week

Manchester United seem to be full of excellent players who just dont have that winning mentality.

He's not as good as he thinks he is, good luck to him if he can drain that out of them.

Rashford allegedly wants £300k a week and Lingard wants £140k a week. They are miles and miles behind City and Liverpool.

I'm sure he will be even more motivated to perform after signing that after his "best" season ever.

Shambles, they deserve all they get if they give him that.

David Silva, Bernardo Silva and Fernandinho will be on that, or not much more, COMBINED.

Mental if true. He’s been back there for how long now? 3 years? Yes, he has had his moments and he is talented. It seems like he only plays when he feels like it though. If anyone is daft enough to take him for the sort of wages being spoken about then surely they are better cashing in, getting him off the wage bill and investing in players that want to be there and have the work ethic associated with the club under SAF. From the outside looking in Pogba seems to be part of the problem at Utd. I just don’t think he’s a player you can rely on. For that sort of money you’d expect the best player in the world.

How much are they prepared to spunk on him? They let him go for a snip then signed him back for 89 million (or something like that). He must have incriminating pictures of Sir Alex, Woodward and Bobby Charlton.

He must make Man Utd a good amount of money in merchandise. He's just done a tour of Asia promoting himself. Saying that, they're still mental giving him that much!

Manchester United seem to be full of excellent players who just dont have that winning mentality.
I think they have two or three excellent players and a pile that aren’t good enough.

Pogba cares too much about the lifestyle and not enough about the football, half the time.

I hope they do pay him £500k a week to stay. Merely exacerbating their issues.

Wonder how many corporate tractors £500k a week gets you?

Hopefully this is true. Imagine babyface trying to keep this overpaid troublemaking nonentity under control.
And this doesn’t even take into consideration his win bonus.

When football gets like this it really is time to throw in the towel and go and watch the equivalent of Juniors who do it for the love of it, one word, “Disgusting”
Pollok Juniors would be around £20 for whole family and has pubs and buses nearby. If I wasn't blue inside I'd chuck it and not watch seniors again...

SAF had Pogba sussed out and decided he wasn’t worth the grief.

SAF retired and Woodward decided to bring him back.

His agent’s one of those types who will permanently be looking to agitate for another payday.

What an unbelievable wage for a week. You’ve really got to question his worth when you read that each Spice Girl is only getting £400,000 per concert.

78BKCTr.gif

SAF had Pogba sussed out and decided he wasn’t worth the grief.

SAF retired and Woodward decided to bring him back.

His agent’s one of those types who will permanently be looking to agitate for another payday.

If you let a player go for free, you don't and sign them for 90m a few years later. Different managers or not it only makes your team look a joke.

He could have been the next Messi and I still think it would have been a dumb move

Anyways if United want to drain their bank balance that's up to them but it wouldn't be me. For 500k a week you can get players much better than pogba.

If someone acted like that with Rangers, they’d get chased out of Glasgow.

I like Pogba but the whole Man Utd thing is a mess.

Back