Man Utd to offer Pogba £500,000 per week

Pogba is a real talent but attitude wise Man Utd would be better getting rid and moving on to build a proper team. If they actually go with this contract for him I will chuckle at the idiocy of it.

And, the silver lining of this news is that Roy Keane may explode in anger based spontaneous combustion :))

What an unbelievable wage for a week. You’ve really got to question his worth when you read that each Spice Girl is only getting £400,000 per concert.
What point are you trying to make here? That each Spice Girl should be getting more than £400k per concert?

That wouldn't be wise from man Utd.

They should be punting him and bringing in a player who will put the effort in and while they are at it bring in a proper manager.

Apart from Rangers, I’m pretty much done with football across Europe now. I work in the care sector where disabled and ill people cannot get the support they need but we have a country where footballers earn £500k per week. Outrageous! I just hope 40% of that does go towards those who really need it.

No longer the beautiful game for the working class and affordable entertainment. The ‘Champions’ League is also a disgrace - that final was competed by teams who never win the league. Shambles.

He clearly doesn't want to be there. Hell have a mediocre 2 season a d they will try to fill some of the dent he's made by selling to Juve for a cut price

I think they have two or three excellent players and a pile that aren’t good enough.

Pogba cares too much about the lifestyle and not enough about the football, half the time.

I hope they do pay him £500k a week to stay. Merely exacerbating their issues.

Wonder how many corporate tractors £500k a week gets you?

I think Pogba would be great in an attacking team with quality players around him - Man United are far from that and in all honesty seem to be beneath him ... but then again if they are offering you that sort of money why not fill yer boots??

I really don’t see it with this guy. Yes, he can have world class moments, but his attitude is shite and he rarely can be arsed it seems. Compare to other midfielders in the EPL, is he even in the top 10?

Glad someone agrees with me. Have watched him play a lot and I would say I have never seen him have a standout game yet. Nowhere near a Messi/Ronaldo type level

ThIs Somes up what a mess Man Utd are in, what a panic giving baby face the job. The players are running that team just now.

Meanwhile Man City have a proper manager who improves players and as a result are years ahead of Utd now.

They are fucked from top to bottom and I’m glad.

Too many of those players at United are too caught up in the lifestyle and making their own designer clothes. My girlfriend has no interest in football but can name a lot of these footballers at United because they regularly attend fashion shows & cat walks.

I think Pogba would be great in an attacking team with quality players around him - Man United are far from that and in all honesty seem to be beneath him ... but then again if they are offering you that sort of money why not fill yer boots??
He comes across as a lazy primadonna. He spent the equal most of all premiership midfielders last term walking around on the pitch. It’s like he can’t be arsed half the time. Perfect fit for Chelsea.

This is why some players just go through the motions.

Why shag myself out when already a squillionaire in my early twenties.
I've been saying this for years now.
What motivation does a multi multi millionaire have.

That club is in oblivion Solksjaer will be chased before the end of the season and I can’t see them return to winning ways for a decade! Liverpool and City will dominate for yrs to come!!

Ridic.

The guy is an absolute charlatan, they should be getting rid of the likes of him and Lindgaard, the modern day Spice Boys.

That club is in oblivion Solksjaer will be chased before the end of the season and I can’t see them return to winning ways for a decade! Liverpool and City will dominate for yrs to come!!
Liverpool will dominate till klopp decides to call it a day

Klopp and the Liverpool board have put a structure into the club that will be replicated for years to come...Klopp will stay around for another 2-3 yrs minimum imho.
Very few managers can play the same way klopp plays though. A think he’ll see his contract out then go

Pollok Juniors would be around £20 for whole family and has pubs and buses nearby. If I wasn't blue inside I'd chuck it and not watch seniors again...

I know where your coming from always remember living in the old toonhied, you were spoilt for choice Dennistoun Waverley, Peasie, Ashfield, those were the days. As you say even when in our league, you have to shake your head and ask why are some of those players paid so much.

Man Utd being bullied and dictated to by a player. Pogba will continue to cause problems and make social media comments. Next Summer will be the same scenario.

The squad needs a clean-out that would include the likes of him.

Doesn't matter how much they will pay him they will still struggle to be a top 4 side in the EPL.Miles behind.

Completely amazing what Sir Alex did for that club, right down to noticing what a waster pogba would be early on and getting rid of him.

They will struggle till they get rid of Woodward and Solskjaer will be sacked before the end of the coming season . I doubt he will get to Christmas. They need direction ,the money they are paying players is beyond belief there seems no plan

I’ve enjoyed their descent to relative mediocrity a hell of a lot. It’s not really getting any better either is it? You’ve got a lazy primadona more interested in being a celebrity and wearing shite clothes than playing football, by all accounts he already splits opinion amongst their support, so what are they going to do? Give him a hefty pay rise. Mwuhahaha.

And the effect this wage and wages like it is to cause a bang on below average player elsewhere who wouldn't be cleaning balls 20 odd years ago is earning millions joke,

Real Madrid would be equally daft to spend money on him.

Pogba is the kind of lady's front bottom that could dial in a performance anytime - that's shite talent.

Irrespective of Pogba's skill as a footballer, to pay anyone £500,000 a week for kicking a ball is immoral and obscene and if I was a Season Ticket holder at Man. Utd. I'd be raging that the club actually wanted to invest so much in one player.
Consider the wages of the Doctors and Nurses who daily perform miracles in their jobs potentially benefitting every one of us.
If anyone is actually worth £500k a week its these people, not some c*nt who would be a f*ck all if he couldnt play football.
The club should feel ashamed to offer that kind of money.

He’s a good player obviously but he’s never a Man United player. Attitude is stinking. They should get rid.

Surprised Sir Alex letting this pass, he clearly still carries weight at OT.

In terms of Pogba, that club need a Keane type to drag them out of a deep deep hole. Throwing money at that charlatan is never going to be the answer.

Felt sick when I read that. Chancer at best, helped get Mourinho sacked and they want to give him half a million a week? Lunacy

GIF-Solskjaer-Austin-Powers-190425.gif

That’s unbelievable. It appears to me that he runs that changing room & only performs when he feels like it.

If I was Utd I’d be getting rid as Ole as Mgr doesn’t fit with Pogba’s ego.

Back