Man Utd vs Liverpool on a Monday night

not criticising you mate - more that shambles that Man U are

wonder if this will see the same issues that they had previously with protests
Def some protests planned and it’s the main reason it’s being played tonight in an attempt to limit it.

Looking forward to this and will tune in, rarely watch the English games these days.... so apologies if this is a boring 0-0!

What's the protest Man U fans have planned pre match? Said on Sky Sports it might effect KO time during the Newcastle/ City game the other day.

Apart from the obvious sky diver and mars bar chucking which may be inevitable. I would say they are the most arrogant, entitled and cunty fanbase in the world. But there is of course another fan base closer to home.

Fucking hell :))
Liverpool (H)
Southampton (A)
Leicester City (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Leeds Utd (H)
Man City (A)
Everton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Spurs (H)
Chelsea (A)
West Ham (H)

Who do you think they can beat? Being realistic there's 3 wins maximum in there

We're talking about the team who just got humped by Brentford and Brighton

Liverpool (H)
Southampton (A)
Leicester City (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Leeds Utd (H)
Man City (A)
Everton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Spurs (H)
Chelsea (A)
West Ham (H)

Who do you think they can beat? Being realistic there's 3 wins maximum in there

We're talking about the team who just got humped by Brentford and Brighton
So you genuinely think they will be relegated?

Everything thinks it’ll be a rout for Liverpool so I wouldn’t be surprised if Untied take something.

Hoping for a Liverpool demolition job though, I want to see United suffer.

Can actually see a few goals tonight as both are desperate for the win. Darwin missing is a blow for Liverpool but I assume they will revert to Firmino.

Good to hear Keane slaughtering the players. The Glazers are obviously the biggest problem but the players need to carry the can too. They are a disgrace.

I think ten Hag basically said he’d NEVER spoken to the Glazers there. Crazy.

Imagine the seethe some are feeling right now looking at that United line up. Ten Hagg clearly doesn’t have a clue, he’s probably “never even kicked a ball” :))

Back