Martin Boyle

Radio just announced x1 Hivs player refused to play.

Think the radio is discussing after break.

Hibs make five changes. Hmmm

*ive since been corrected that they’ve been shite recently.

Last edited:
At least we know Jamie Murphy will be bursting a gut. Also, no way will Livvy do it in their trousers in the mentally challengeds next 2 games.

Tough one here a player themself may not be worried but he could have wife and kids to think of who are concerned.

I think he’s quite entitled to not play if he personally feels unsafe. If his Mrs has just had a baby then I would say fair enough.

The governing bodies in this country really should have been considering this game tonight.
The good thing to come out of is is how bad the mentally challengeds look and there will probably be a new wave of hatred for them from both their own fans and outsiders...

Long may their fuckups continue!!

How is Duffy playing for the scum. I literally saw Kennedy say in his presser that he would be ineligible due to coronavirus protocols?

As is his right, don't know his personal circumstances.

Having to isolate might also scupper any potential move this window

At least we know Jamie Murphy will be bursting a gut. Also, no way will Livvy do it in their trousers in the mentally challengeds next 2 games.
The form Livi are in they could be going for 2nd. 2 wins over Celtic and they aren't far off them.

Keeper situation was forced upon them, qpr recalled the lad that played against us a couple of weeks ago, Marciano still injured

He played and scored against St Mirren when they had all of their keepers out with covid. This seems very strange indeed.
Not really. They would have known the players had been retested and away from the positive players.

Every chance more positives to come within that Celtic camp.

Latest posts

Back