Martin Boyle

Yes he is their best player for my money. He’s got blistering pace and movement. Quite understandable he has chosen not to play tonight, and it’s frankly disgusting that Hibs have had ‘sanctions’ held over them. If the situation was reversed Celtic would get a postponement.
Nesbitt is better. He is dangerous though.

Because he played against St Mirren in similar circumstances and he is a mentally challenged rhat.
The st Mirren circumstances were nowhere near similar, especially if his alleged family circumstances have changed since that game as has been claimed.

The st Mirren circumstances were nowhere near similar, especially if his alleged family circumstances have changed since that game as has been claimed.
St Mirren circumstances were actually worse. If he was that concerned, he wouldn’t be playing at all.

Haven't read full thread but surely if he refused to play then he will need to stay away from the whole hibs squad for atleast a few days.

If a celtic player tonight has it and passes to his players he is fucked anyway.

I’ve got a Hibs player that’s my neighbour that’s playing tonight and I’m surprised as his wife’s not got the best of health. Don’t blame Boyle you don’t know his family situation

Back