Martin O'Neill wants the away fans allocation restored at Ibrox and Parkhead

Going to parkhead is a reward?

Why do you think you're entitled to a reward??
Well I go to a lot of games home away abroad..... like others

now you know what am talking about, EVERYONE wants to go to the derby game....away days at the piggery is magic when result goes in our favour and hell on earth when it doesn't, with the exception of some who refuse to go.

Well I go to a lot of games home away abroad..... like others

now you know what am talking about, EVERYONE wants to go to the derby game....away days at the piggery is magic when result goes in our favour and hell on earth when it doesn't, with the exception of some who refuse to go.

For me you're failing to see the bigger picture mate. Shutting them out Ibrox has done more good than bad and as a result more bears young and old can attend Ibrox vs them, it's a small price to pay but worth it imo

compared to 800 this is a blessing

as for manchester , I got one...............a wee thank you for attending from Zeta away onwards I guess :)
( all TC members got one, then onto season ticket holders)
I got two from an ex-player, a thank you for going to Barcelona in 1972

For me you're failing to see the bigger picture mate. Shutting them out Ibrox has done more good than bad and as a result more bears young and old can attend Ibrox vs them, it's a small price to pay but worth it imo
Div

I have attended all away games at the piggery even with 800 , obtaining tickets have become more of a nightmare than before and it was summed up on here after we beat them 2-1 last season when you had bears moaning they would love to of been there am all for a slight increase in our away support at the piggery.... 2500 imo is fair.

I dont enjoy seeing them as much as the next prod trust me on that.

Div

I have attended all away games at the piggery even with 800 , obtaining tickets have become more of a nightmare than before and it was summed up on here after we beat them 2-1 last season when you had bears moaning they would love to of been there am all for a slight increase in our away support at the piggery.... 2500 imo is fair.

Why don't you give other fans a chance to go

Why don't you give other fans a chance to go
If I fell away from travelling home away and abroad then I would go down the bus list and rightly so I will be watching in on the telly post covid .

and to answer your post "what is the problem", that is the problem....RSC's get 1 now and not all for the record get 1, We then need to obtain tickets through other sources which Is a nightmare given the allocation once again RSC's get shafted . Not that is bugs you though

It was always unfair that both allocations were the same even when stadiums weren’t the same . Tell them they can have the far left of the enclose/ main front and rear and club deck ie hidden away like we are

And how do you propose to segregate that inside and outside at the turnstiles? Engage brain before posting FFS.

We had all these types of posts debunked last time. Raising their allocation from 800 simply isn't going to happen.

For me, vastly reducing their ticket allocation was due to their out of control thug behaviour in the Broomloan, and the correct thing to do. Our various keepers were subject to constant missile throwing, including lit flares. It couldn't go on any longer before a serious injury inevitably occurred from their scumbags.

Div

Dont think we will agree on it then. Doesnt matter how many games you've attended. If the choice I'd rather more bears at Ibrox than parkhead.

And how do you propose to segregate that inside and outside at the turnstiles? Engage brain before posting FFS.

We had all these types of posts debunked last time. Raising their allocation from 800 simply isn't going to happen.

we put men on the moon , im sure mentally challenged barrier could be erected to give them all the rubbish seats in the wings rather than in prime viewing spots.
I’m not talking about increasing allocation from 800, I’m saying move them to the worst seats in the house like we have at their midden

From 2018...

RANGERS chairman Dave King says there is NO chance the club will change its stance on Celtic’s ticket allocation for Old Firm games.

The row kicked off in May when Gers slashed their rivals’ allocation to 800.

Celts responded hours later by reducing Light Blues briefs, saying they were “happy to reciprocate”.

Today at the Rangers AGM, a fan said: "I was delighted, like the vast majority of supporters, when the board made the decision to align the away ticket allocation of supporters visiting Ibrox.

“Can the board give an assurance that it has no intention to reverse that decision?"

King - whose answer was applauded by supporters at Glasgow's Clyde Auditorium - replied: “I can give you absolute assurance that this board has no intention of reversing the decision.”

CFzgiQLWYAAyx-J.jpg

If I fell away from travelling home away and abroad then I would go down the bus list and rightly so I will be watching in on the telly post covid .

and to answer your post "what is the problem", that is the problem....RSC's get 1 now and not all for the record get 1, We then need to obtain tickets through other sources which Is a nightmare given the allocation once again RSC's get shafted . Not that is bugs you though
I have no concern whether RSC get tickets or not, I think every member who is an ST holder should go in a ballot
It's always been my opinion
How many RSC are they and how many fans do they have,
Say 200 RSC with 50 members ( maybe a touch on the high side )
So how many Rangers ST holders are not part of an RSC?

I have no concern whether RSC get tickets or not, I think every member who is an ST holder should go in a ballot
It's always been my opinion
How many RSC are they and how many fans do they have,
Say 200 RSC with 50 members ( maybe a touch on the high side )
So how many Rangers ST holders are not part of an RSC?
they did

as for other parts I think 120 odd .....bare in mind last time i even looked was pre covid

The rabids clearly struggle to match the levels of performance they had with 8k backing them from the Broomloan. Forget anything else, it's clear that this arrangement helps us somewhat in those games. That's reason enough to keep things as they are - if people "miss out" on going to darkhead then tough. It's been good for Rangers and that's the bottom line.

The rabids clearly struggle to match the levels of performance they had with 8k backing them from the Broomloan. Forget anything else, it's clear that this arrangement helps us somewhat in those games. That's reason enough to keep things as they are - if people "miss out" on going to darkhead then tough. It's been good for Rangers and that's the bottom line.
The bottom line is they have 800 and no more
if they are anyone else doesn't like it, tough

why do you think RSC should be treated better than other fans?
Because we are the away day travellers , we take fans to and from locations all over Scotland and further if in Europe, we hunt for tickets for members who travel and even on a good day we get shafted when it comes to allocations.

Because we are the away day travellers , we take fans to and from locations all over Scotland and further if in Europe, we hunt for tickets for members who travel and even on a good day we get shafted when it comes to allocations.
Thats your choice and fine . You wouldn’t do it if you didn’t want to . But to say you deserve a “ reward “ is a bit mental . And for that “ reward” to be a ticket for the piggery - that’s masochism not a reward :D

Thats your choice and fine . You wouldn’t do it if you didn’t want to . But to say you deserve a “ reward “ is a bit mental . And for that “ reward” to be a ticket for the piggery - that’s masochism not a reward :D
We might have different ways of saying it

lol

MARTIN O'NEILL has pleaded with Celtic and Rangers to bring back proper away crowds in Old Firm fixtures for next season.

"When I was there, and you went to Ibrox, you felt you had some company, that you weren't alone when you saw the Celtic fans. And I'm sure Rangers felt exactly the same when they could fill one end of Celtic Park.
Problem is, Wibble, that that never happened in your time at Paedo Park.

We were tucked away in the wee shitey off TV coverage shitey corner while your scum fans enjoyed premium seats filling an entire end Of our 5* stadium.

So, with all due respect, get tae f*#k :))

Or we have just got better?

We seem to have no problem beating them at the Piggery either.

King - whose answer was applauded by supporters at Glasgow's Clyde Auditorium - replied: “I can give you absolute assurance that this board has no intention of reversing the decision.”
I hope that sentiment continues, I had tickets in the family section and could not take my son to the OF games we were so disappointed. It is our stadium for our fans and we should get first dibs on tickets. We are no longer in that section but i am so glad that those with ST for that section get the chance we never had. Even Barcelona with double our capacity have similar numbers of away fans as us and they are put away up in the gods at the furthest point from the pitch :))

Let me get this straight, You want to travel to see Rangers and you want to be treated better than the other fans that fund our Club with ST just because they don't want either go to away games or don't want to fund other Clubs, have I got that right?
when did this entitlement start?

I hope that sentiment continues, I had tickets in the family section and could not take my son to the OF games we were so disappointed. It is our stadium for our fans and we should get first dibs on tickets. We are no longer in that section but i am so glad that those with ST for that section get the chance we never had. Even Barcelona with double our capacity have similar numbers of away fans as us and they are put away up in the gods at the furthest point from the pitch :))
The furthest point from the pitch for away fans, does that sound familiar?

MARTIN O'NEILL has pleaded with Celtic and Rangers to bring back proper away crowds in Old Firm fixtures for next season.

The former Hoops gaffer believes the derby is a game unlike any other in the world.

However, the Northern Irishman admits the crunch match does not feel the same with limited away supporters for the games - which has been the case for two seasons prior to this year's Covid shutout.

Of course the highly-anticipated derbies haven't been the same in the 20/21 season due to having no fans in grounds at all in line with the Government's coronavirus restrictions.

The 63-year-old now wants to see the pair bury their hatchet over the situation ahead of the new campaign and agree to restore sizable away allocations.

Speaking to the Press Box podcast: "That WB Yeats quote about 'a terrible beauty is born' I think sums up the fixture.

"There is nothing like Celtic v Rangers with a full stadium. There is something there that other derby games just don't have.

"I think of the Manchester derby, which I've played in, or Liverpool-Everton, or Liverpool-Manchester United, and I still don't think there is anything to compare with the Old Firm.

"I was up at the game recently at Celtic Park behind closed doors and there was obviously no atmosphere because of the pandemic.

"I'm hoping that, when the fans do come back to football, that Celtic and Rangers can agree that they can have their quota of [away] fans back again.

"When I was there, and you went to Ibrox, you felt you had some company, that you weren't alone when you saw the Celtic fans. And I'm sure Rangers felt exactly the same when they could fill one end of Celtic Park.

"There is the cauldron of it, there is religion in there, you can throw everything into the mix. You can use all sorts of adjectives to describe these games but there is something magical about them.

"There is an intensity that just does not exist anywhere else."
Not a chance in hell wibble

Back