Match of Legends on RTV?

People moan when guys don't openly say they support Rangers then people moan when others nail their colours to the mast (potentially to the detriment of their career).

People just jealous imo. Pretty typical Scottish trait.
Ohhhh yeah, that's it, you've hit the nail on the head!! :oops: :oops:

Nothing to do with the fact he supports a political party that has gone out their way via their Ministers and MSP/MPs to hurt Rangers, our players and supporters..

The most predicable thing from the whole day was that Papac was his usual excellent 7/10. I genuinely think he must play 5s every week and be the most consistent guy there. What a guy!

Never mind the politics of the HT entertainment; it's the winning goal I'm not at all happy with.

Van Persie, who knocked it in after the initial shot had rebounded off the back post, clearly a good yard offside.

And not a peep from the commentators, pundits, Big Eck, or the board. Ah'm puir ragin' so ah'm ur! B-D

Was behind the goal yesterday can understand why Colin Hendry made a suggestion to the linesman he should get glasses with his hands now :D

Great to see the quality with some never leaves them.

Thought all the players were great doing selfies and autographs.

Ohhhh yeah, that's it, you've hit the nail on the head!! :oops: :oops:

Nothing to do with the fact he supports a political party that has gone out their way via their Ministers and MSP/MPs to hurt Rangers, our players and supporters..

I despise the SNP.

The point is is it any wonder people don't nail their colours to the mast when they open themselves up to criticism. You could find something on practically anyone.

I despise the SNP.

The point is is it any wonder people don't nail their colours to the mast when they open themselves up to criticism. You could find something on practically anyone.
The point is he votes for a party that has attacked our club, fans and players..

Back