Matchday programmes on ticket website

LW1872

Official Ticketer
Has the club stopped doing these? Was buying them online for every game I go to via the website instead of at the game, in order to get MyGers points with the purchase. However, the programmes from the Ross County game at the weekend and the QOTS game tonight are still not on sale.

Has the club stopped doing these? Was buying them online for every game I go to via the website instead of at the game, in order to get MyGers points with the purchase. However, the programmes from the Ross County game at the weekend and the QOTS game tonight are still not on sale.
Yeah I noticed that. it’s on the website and I got a saying click the link to buy the Ross county one yet they have clearly forgot to add them

Yeah I noticed that. it’s on the website and I got a saying click the link to buy the Ross county one yet they have clearly forgot to add them
Aye, the last one appears to be the PSV game

I sent them an email on Saturday about it and still waiting for a reply
Just got a reply

Thank you for your e-mail.

We hope to have this available as soon as possible, I've asked the team if they have an exact date for this yet and I will let you know when I find out.

Kind Regards,

Alastair Manderson

Just when you thought the programme side couldn’t get any less professional the link from the email doesn’t work and they’re not keeping up with the fixtures.

Gave up and bought mine on eBay.

Back