Mateusz Zukowski

Our old fitness coach under Walter, Adam Owen, recommended Zukowski. He gave him his debut at 16 in Poland.

He has definitely got a bit. I wouldn't be writing him off just yet.

Do you honestly think he has a successful record with signings in his tenure?
His jobs more than signings tho is it not ? If the manager wants the players and he goes gets them if they turn out bad it’s his fault turn out good manager gets praise
We needed other positions. Look at today, we had a young lad come on instead of this signing. Other positions required strengthening rather than right back.
so if young lad came on instead of signing that you don’t know if hes injured or not that’s Wilson’s fault cmon to %^*& maybe just the boys in better form at the moment that not how football works

Zukowski isn’t in the Euro squad. Devine is.

It would take a horrible set of circumstances for him to get off the bench in the final but maybe we decided to prepare just in case by getting him some game time beforehand.

We can all guess what the “I’ve got to go mental about %^*& all with perfect hindsight” brigade would have been saying about the manager then if Devine made his debut in Seville.

AAribo yes, Roofe - injured constantly. Sakala - he can not be deemed a success. Hagi yes. McLaughlin - time will tell if he becomes No.1.

Simpson, Bacuna, Itten, Diallo, Ramsey, Wright, Sands, Zungu, Kamberi all failures so far.

Sands a failure? Based on what?

I’d bet you wanted Lundstram gone a few months back too.

So, unless I’m mistaken this thread can be summed up as good signings = nothing to do with Ross Wilson, bad signings = Ross Wilson’s failures
That's exactly right.

It's an unabashed Ross Wilson bashing bashathon.

Pretty much zero to do with Mateusz Zukowski.

Latest posts

Back