Matt McGlone loses compensation claim against Scum

He settled out of court for a pair of wellies with soles that have better grip than his last pair.

The Scottish Sun contacted Mr McGlone – editor of fanzine The Alternative View and author of Emotionally Celtic – after a cryptic tweet originating from a Celtic fansite’s Twitter page said someone had “won £25,000 from the club.”

Comments on the post then suggested that a settlement had been agreed between Mr McGlone and Celtic.

But in response to our approach, he blasted: “I have absolutely not received £25,000 from Celtic.

“I would like these cowardly people to say this to my face rather than hiding behind anonymous social media accounts.

They should be accountable for circulating these bogus rumours.

“I can categorically deny that I received £25,000 from Celtic.”

74Uh.gif

The thing about mcglone is he's the type of c&nt that will think the latest victims of Celtic shouldn't be able to raise action for damages for the abuse they received i
On the clubs watch

Yet he sues the club he loves for slipping on his own pish.

Same old.
The case was put on hold for months but the civil office confirmed that after a joint agreement by both sides, it resolved out-with court.
He was paid to keep silent on the compo

In a way it’s a win win. Mcglone gets a burst head, celtics insurance premiums rise, the dangers of that shithole death trap get highlighted again

I’m not following this, how’s it possible to slip on a wet carpet? Or did he trip up on one of the many bumps?

He's a self-serving, self-aggrandising, desperate, money chasing f.uck pig.
I sincerely hope that his compensation doesn't even cover his costs.

OP is misleading, if anyone actually read the article before commenting they would have seen

"after a joint agreement by both sides, it resolved out-with court"

Thats is not "losing" a case.

Wish they both could have lsot in some way mind you.

Win win if compo has been paid:
Club loses a wee bit of cash and their dump is recognised as exactly that.
The bigot gets fleeced by the claims lawyer, what's left goes on Stella & the bigot is a pariah among the Molestic support.

So..... Celtc are a culture of people? Aye right you are McGloner.

A CELTIC fan who intended to sue the club for £50,000 after claiming a spilled drink caused him to fall and suffer injuries, has not been awarded any cash.

It's amazing what celtc lawyers can protect that club from isn't it?

He was paid out.
We all know he was.
The amount is the only thing unknown.

Back