Mccoist constant Rangers negativity

Is doing my fucking box in. It’s relentless, how poor Sparta are, bronby poor so let’s not get carried away by this achievement or Rangers performance. He just constantly chips away and sounds like a bitter man at times. He obviously isn’t.

mccoist watch Sutton and Harrison, they don’t crawl like this, get off your knees man.
One of the worst posts I have seen. Whilst our support are uo in arms at Sutton you want Ally to be like him. Ffs he is trying to do his job professionally not blow smoke up our arse. He was spot on with his comments.

We are a different breed to them we win and we pick the bad points from the game. They lose and they pick the good points it’s always been like that.

Ally has his subtle ways of nosing them up whilst being completely unbiased at the same time. He also gives an accurate reflection of our games. I watched the game and his analysis last night and found absolutely nothing untoward at all. Do people sit with a pen and paper waiting to be annoyed?

Our team have shown themselves to be pretty poor winners at the minute. They win one trophy and the standards drop. The last thing they need is sycophantic happy clapper ex players and press. I also don't want fawning over wins against teams I expect us to beat, I'm surprised some of our fans do.

Is doing my fucking box in. It’s relentless, how poor Sparta are, bronby poor so let’s not get carried away by this achievement or Rangers performance. He just constantly chips away and sounds like a bitter man at times. He obviously isn’t.

mccoist watch Sutton and Harrison, they don’t crawl like this, get off your knees man.

Really? I think that’s nonsense to be honest. McCoist is an objective pundit and an excellent one at that. He’s Rangers-minded obviously but not a cheerleader like some of the others you mention.

He’s a proud Rangers man, a great representative of our club and support and one of the most entertaining, engaging pundits on TV.

Love listening to him speak about just about anything. He still loves Rangers the idea every single thing people have to say is blowing smoke up peoples arse some have on here is so odd

I think he is brilliant and very accurate in what he says. He is also paid to do a job not be our cheerleader
It doesn’t stop Sutton and Hartson salivating endlessly over their old side.

McCoist is a Rangers man. Everyone knows it. He’s one of the greatest and most iconic figures in the history of the club. It’s why he’s famous and largely why he’s doing the job he’s doing now.

If he’s been picked to commentate on a Rangers game it would be understandable that he was biased towards us. No one would really expect otherwise and yet he frequently appears to be over compensating for the token impartiality he thinks he’s there to provide.

You want Ally to be like Sutton & Hartson?
Forgive my language but...fvck me!!

I struggle to be raging with a man giving an honest assessment. Sometimes I disagree with what he says, didn’t disagree with much last night.

I prefer to adopt the “we are just better” approach with regards to the opposition, rather than “they’re shite” to be fair.

I struggle to care about pundits or commentators in general, unless they are really bad a la Crocker greeting about Morelos at Hibs.

It’s a group of blokes and woman talking about football for me. Doesn’t mean much.

Sparta Prague were shite. A big part of that was how well we pressed them and controlled the game. They were shite because thats all we let them be. They had 2 great chances - 1 in each half - and McGregor pulled off world class saves. Those 2 incidents aside? They were pish.

Could have done with testing the keeper more though.

So Sutton and Hartson are cheerleaders, they arent professional enough blah blah… then because Ally gives his honest opinion, he is called out for it…
Cant win.

He is paid to give his own opinion and many on here will confirm - we have played far, far better opponents over the last 3 years in EL.

Maybe, just maybe, he has a bit more self-awareness and dignity compared to Sutton and Hartson? I'd rather someone was honest and not just be a cheerleader for the team because he's a fan. He stated that we totally deserved to win and that Sparta are not a very good team. We DID struggle at times during the game and were holding out a bit at the end. Don't think it's so much negativity as honesty.

Maybe, just maybe, he has a bit more self-awareness and dignity compared to Sutton and Hartson? I'd rather someone was honest and not just be a cheerleader for the team because he's a fan. He stated that we totally deserved to win and that Sparta are not a very good team. We DID struggle at times during the game and were holding out a bit at the end. Don't think it's so much negativity as honesty.
Correct and they were poor but still think they would beat the majority of other Scottish clubs .

I for one am glad that Alistair Murdoch McCoist is honest and does his job properly, rather than being a sycophantic, crawling, narcissistic fuckwit like Sutton who’s sole job in life is to be a vastly irritating cheerleader for IRA sporting wing fc.

The guy is a fuckwit. Same with Hartson. The prick was jizzing his load one minute with that other commentator cuck, next minute they are talking as if they are in mid funeral mode when Leverkusen scudded 2 in to kill them off.

Id rather listen to Ally being blunt and honest than listen to these two no marks who haven’t a clue but like to say controversial things that keep them in work.

BT sports is another rattler cuck. If it was up to me I wouldnt have BT anywhere near our stadium again.

Ally is genuine but he does under cook praise at times. A clean sheet and 3 points in ANY European group stage match level is outstanding. The 4 points in Brondby was also underplayed, they are a better side than Ferencvaros will ever be and ultimately it’s that base that gave Gio the chance to win the Cup Final last night

Not sure we did.

They missed one or two chances, we missed 5 or 6.
If you weren’t nervous in the last 10-15 min then you are calmer than me. It should have been over as a contest and it wasn’t.

We were far the better team and if Aribo had taken one of three great chances then it makes it far more comfortable given we had to win by two goals.

I've come to realise there is not one pundit/journo on here that is universally liked and/or thought of as having an agenda against us regardless if they played for us or not, maybe Souness excepted.

Someone will always find fault, yet I can't help moaning about moaners :D

If you weren’t nervous in the last 10-15 min then you are calmer than me. It should have been over as a contest and it wasn’t.

We were far the better team and if Aribo had taken one of three great chances then it makes it far more comfortable given we had to win by two goals.
I agree mate.

I understand your point to be fair, we should have certainly been more comfortable and we need to be more clinical.

I agree mate.

I understand your point to be fair, we should have certainly been more comfortable and we need to be more clinical.
We need to start finishing teams off as it helps maintain fitness if we can coast through the last 20-30 minutes of games. It also avoids situations such as the Hearts game where they were never in it but we concede late on. That could easily have happened last night but for McGregor.

I love McCoist and think he’s a great pundit but I also found the negativity very odd last night

I totally disagree with you. Super is usually spot on. Sparta and Brondby are both pretty poor.

Hartson sounds like a Green Brigade member and is totally embarrassing. Ally is a professional who tells the truth and speaks articulately. Give me Ally every day of the week.
Hartson sounded like he was nearly in tears last night… glorious

It doesn’t stop Sutton and Hartson salivating endlessly over their old side.

McCoist is a Rangers man. Everyone knows it. He’s one of the greatest and most iconic figures in the history of the club. It’s why he’s famous and largely why he’s doing the job he’s doing now.

If he’s been picked to commentate on a Rangers game it would be understandable that he was biased towards us. No one would really expect otherwise and yet he frequently appears to be over compensating for the token impartiality he thinks he’s there to provide.
He never said anything that wasn’t true. I don’t want to watch Rangers and tune into some sycophant that is in denial of reality.

He was spot on. We payed well 30 mins in each half. Big improvement but more needed.

It is slightly worrying that Sutton is considered to be a top Pundit in Scotland and a man who provides accurate and fearless analysis.
For accurate and fearless read “anti Rangers”, but apparently the non Rangers football public lap is up.

Much truth in what he said. Bronby and that mob tonight are certainly not world beaters. Last season we would have beat them easily. He’s speaking the truth not slagging us

You want our greatest goal scorer to follow the lead of those two? Really?

Nah, not for me. McCoist is fine. He calls it as he sees it. You'll agree with some comments, not so much with others. That's his job.

He never said anything that wasn’t true. I don’t want to watch Rangers and tune into some sycophant that is in denial of reality.

He was spot on. We payed well 30 mins in each half. Big improvement but more needed.
To be fair it wasn’t really a criticism of his commentary last night so much as it was in general where I feel he commendably attempts to be very impartial despite his obvious allegiance to us.

Personally I think he could wear his bias on his sleeve a little more obviously than he does, if only to counter the unfettered bias ex Yahoos routinely display towards Celtic.

Ally McCoist should be more like Hartson and Sutton?

Got that the wrong way round!

The problem is actually BT keep employing 2 ex Celtic players who find it impossible not to let their bias influence their job. Ally, like Neville and Carragher on Sky, is totally professional and calls things as he sees them, even though everybody knows whose side he is on.

You’re being a wee bit selective here.
Using you’re example, where is he wrong?
He’s usually our number one protector.
The first to check in to negate the nasty vindictiveness of Sutton or Hartson type.
He does this in a subtle way laughing and joking but, to me, absolutely embarrassing those two in particular.
Actually, I reckon FF has warmed* to Sutton since McCoist was given the platforms to reign in our enemies.
Boyd too, for that matter.
Boyd though does it a wee bit more like we’d be doing.
Just like a fan, maybe too much so, if he wants to have a career in front of the camera.

*Warmed being to about -272 degrees.

Hes usually really good i did think he was far too negative last night though. Surprised me.

Having lost the way we did against Hibs it was quite an amazing turnaround, needed the 2-0, got it and deserved it. You could through most europa league groups and say aye that mob wasnt great same with Malmo and a number of teams Rangers beat in europe in previous seasons.

Back