McCrorie and Shinnie snub scums guard of honour

The brother that's a Catholic Rangers supporter. I might be a bit old fashioned but I don't know any families mixed like that.
Not old fashioned but maybe a bit blinkered to the reality. I know loads of RCs that support Rangers from Mixed families. Kids who are RC because of mother but Dads a Rangers fan or vice versa. I’m sure that will be the scenario for a lot of folks on here

Not old fashioned but maybe a bit blinkered to the reality. I know loads of RCs that support Rangers from Mixed families. Kids who are RC because of mother but Dads a Rangers fan or vice versa. I’m sure that will be the scenario for a lot of folks on here
Catholicism isn’t the issue.

Mentality & attitude is the issue.

There is no honour in enabling paedophillia.
with the number of people on this forum alone there is no reason we couldn't get that hashtag trending. For more years than I would like to remember my thoughts on the way for this to make a real impact is to involve other countries. The ongoing case at the moment is being directed to the benefit of the accused, everything is within reach of their placement. Outwith the UK lets the truth be told, I'm not wanting to derail the great work that the members of Spotlight have done, I just think that it is the way to circumvent the stranglehold that is on the MSM and from anyone under the spell of the harbourers.

I'm sure the Septic players were thinking about McCrorie and Shinnie, as they lifted their 11th league trophy in 12 seasons - after arse-pumping the sheep 5 - 0. The rot has to be stopped, and there's only one team in Scotland. capable of doing it. NB: That team does not include SPFL journeymen likeMcCrorie or Shinnie. When you realise that Lost Neck Monster James Forrest has NINETEEN (soon to be TWENTY) top flight honours, the time has come for change. The bstards are running amok.

Catholicism isn’t the issue.

Mentality & attitude is the issue.
That’s also another debate to be fair. All I was pointing out to the guy I was replying to was there will be plenty of Rangers fans from mixed families who have been brought up RCs because of one parent or other. The rangers support is a far broader church than many would give it credit and has been for a long time.

Still know who they came from I guess. Guard of Honors are for teams with a looser mentality.

That’s also another debate to be fair. All I was pointing out to the guy I was replying to was there will be plenty of Rangers fans from mixed families who have been brought up RCs because of one parent or other. The rangers support is a far broader church than many would give it credit and has been for a long time.
I am one of those families, and you are absolutely correct to point it out.

2 of my kids are crazy about Rangers and went/go to a Catholic Primary school.
Watching the mental gymnastics of some adults when they are confronted with this is a sport in itself.

Robson probably told them to do it and those two had to go along with it.

Guard of honours are wank.

Guard of honours are a load of rubbish and especially so in leagues like ours. Guys on a couple grand a week giving a guard of honour to a team full of guys on 25k a week for winning a league they can never realistically compete for.

Sheep fans only care about Rangers games. A really weird fan base.

Probably still celebrating the win they go over us up there

The scott arfield 2 in extra time, they really haven't got over that game.

Darvel will take some time to wash off too.

FUUK 'em.

Guard of dishonour for decades of harbouring paedophiles, covering it up, taking zero responsibility, giving no apology and offering no justice to hundreds of victims of child sex abuse. Bheast club should be shut down. That’s how I feel about them and their fans who turn a blind eye to their history.

It really irks me that Aberdeen are guaranteed European group stage football next season. They'll embarrass themselves as per usual, but it's beside the point.

Utterly bewildering that they had one of the most embarrassing seasons of any team in recent memory and still beat Hearts to 3rd place. The standard of our league is utter pish at the moment.

Aberdeen pretty much left the pitch after their guard of honour anyway. Pathetic club that absolutely love Celtic more than anything else. Weird for a football team to admire another club so much.

Back