McGowan calls on Celtic to pay out all victims

Read the comments
They really are a sick bunch who pretend not to get it
They try and blacken everyone else with their lies and deflection
Their club actively hid a group of paedos, they enabled more crimes to be committed by their actions
From top to bottom they should be charged and put in front of a court
Start with McGinn and the others that attended the meeting after the N.J.
fiasco

Read the comments
They really are a sick bunch who pretend not to get it
They try and blacken everyone else with their lies and deflection
Their club actively hid a group of paedos, they enabled more crimes to be committed by their actions
From top to bottom they should be charged and put in front of a court
Start with McGinn and the others that attended the meeting after the N.J.
fiasco

I can't bring myself to read them, Twitter has brung out a level of stupidity and poison into the public eye that I never knew existed.

Last edited:
When you get Stephen McGowan goint to print with an article as damning as this then you know the gemme's a bogey.

Celtic are well and truly F U K T.

I’m looking forward to Shoo Keevins having do a postscript to his biography of “the late, great Tommy Burns”

NzafEn8.gif

I thought Celtic had paid a PR firm a big fee to keep this stuff out of the news?
look at the way the first payout has been stagemenaged, Celtic agree to pay compensation to the victim, making them out to be doing it out of the goodness of their heart, in reality the victim has had to go through hell to get the filth to to court who ordered them to pay.

They can't defend the indefensible no matter what kind of PR they use. The mentally challengeds have made an enormous error by going down the separate entirety road and what we see happening now is just the tip of the iceberg.

I hope these scumbags, including all the officers of the club, who were arrogant enough to decide not to report the beasts activities, face the full force of the law and severe financial penalties.

Celtic Fans put up a load of fake news about Rangers in every response to a Celtic Paedo story

They bring up Harry Dunn, none of Dunn’s crimes are alleged to have taken place at Rangers.

They mention Neely, the only prior reported alleged abuse from Neely’s time with Rangers was a the verbal assault on a youth, a Youth who’s father was a Policeman and brought it to the Clubs attention. Hibernian sacked Neely for fiddling with Boys and didn’t tell the authorities or make it public to protect their name. Had we been made aware he would never have walked in the door of Ibrox. Hibs should be crucified for Neely.

They think this is pot and kettle when we bring up their bheasts but the above is absolutely not the same as the numerous cover up’s the scale of the abuse at Celtic. Rehiring a Man after Steins death, that Stein wanted sacked for being a paedo but chose to cover it up at the time.

Last edited:
Celtic fans must start to realise that this is THEIR club’s problem.

It is not about us

This is all about the lives of innocent victims being changed by paedophiles hiding in plain sight within the Celtic organisation.

Pay out they are still in denial that the abuse was under their Club name and still are ,who in hell uses a PR Company to make them look better after all that has gone on.The media in this Country must hold their head in shame once again ,they have been complaisant from the beginning over this Scandal and more so the cover up.

Pay out they are still in denial that the abuse was under their Club name and still are ,who in hell uses a PR Company to make them look better after all that has gone on.The media in this Country must hold their head in shame once again ,they have been complaisant from the beginning over this Scandal and more so the cover up.
The media are as bad as them.

From a guy who you would normally think was on message as well, is this the dam finally about to burst?

Read it and do not think it's hard-hitting, If fact it could have been written by liewell. , copyright the player of a team just humped and quoted in the press '' this is not good enough we will have to do better ''

What i find amazing in some of the replies,do they think for 1 second that if this had been Rangers with the systematic child abuse going on and people at the club covered it up,that the press nowadays would have kept it off their front pages,the media here taken great pleasure in negative things about us,and i can say quite clearly that the Scottish government would have had plenty to say on it if it had been us,so to the deluded scumtic fans,get your ucking heads out of the sand,imo they are as bad as the guilty ones of child abuse,thank uck they are a club like no other,they certainly are a one of a kind,bastards. Ps the media here should hang their heads in shame,a decent reporter could have written a piece about this years ago,but were too cowardly,they are the gutter press right enough,so whatever comes out in the media from now,is too little too ucking late,they will just be jumping on the bandwagon.Scum.

Last edited:
Its not as if Celtic are paying out.

It’s there insurers

I have grave doubts as to whether they would use their insurers for this or not. In fact, I would wager heavily that they do not.

The FIRST question their insurer will ask is 'did you know about it or were you reasonably able to predict and prevent it?'

Their answer would see them either lie, or admit that they covered it up and the insurer would conduct a full investigation themselves because we know that money focuses the mind.

I predict that they pay it themselves and that they do so to try and prevent further information becoming public.

McGowan had another article in the main pages of the Daily Mail yesterday on the same issue where he condemns former Crewe Alexander coach Dario Gradi and others for not contacting the relevant authorities when they knew of the abuse which was happening or had happened at Crewe. Strange how McGowan doesn't say the same regarding Stein and McNeil.

One of Burns’ first acts as bheasts manager was to get “big Frank” back, to his credit, McCann put a stop to it.

I always wonder why, when it was such an open secret at the time, why did Burns want Cairney back ?

One of Burns’ first acts as bheasts manager was to get “big Frank” back, to his credit, McCann put a stop to it.

I always wonder why, when it was such an open secret at the time, why did Burns want Cairney back ?
Cause h was likely a creepy lady's front bottom anaw

Celtic Fans put up a load of fake news about Rangers in every response to a Celtic Paedo story

They bring up Harry Dunn, none of Dunn’s crimes are alleged to have taken place at Rangers.

They mention Neely, the only prior reported alleged abuse from Neely’s time with Rangers was a the verbal assault on a youth, a Youth who’s father was a Policeman and brought it to the Clubs attention. Hibernian sacked Neely for fiddling with Boys and didn’t tell the authorities or make it public to protect their name. Had we been made aware he would never have walked in the door of Ibrox. Hibs should be crucified for Neely.

They think this is pot and kettle when we bring up their bheasts but the above is absolutely not the same as the numerous cover up’s the scale of the abuse at Celtic. Rehiring a Man after Steins death, that Stein wanted sacked for being a paedo but chose to cover it up at the time.

I don't think they actually believe it is the same BB. They are just struggling to tar us with their disgusting brush. Scumbags.

This has turned truly into the worse cover up in Scotland if not UK, every organisation who have been involved in this have been negligent in every turn towards the victims and scottish football.
Celtic,GCC,SFA,SPL,Police Scotland , AND EVERY POLITICAL PARTY IN SCOTLAND should be ashamed and need to be investigated by the UK government, too many people are involved now to keep this hidden from the victims right through to Scottish Government,where are all these goody goody organisations now child abuse Scotland for one hiding, no need for them to look for answers as they are all there now and urgent action is needed to finally close this and let the families finally get closure.
If this was any other organisation in Europe this would be a media frenzy with police,government and all official organisations looking to punish all involved, all we can do is keep up the pressure and try to get the families more vocal and hope someone gets a bit of guts to publicise this the way it should be.
WATP

Back