McGregor injured?

Marstonbear

Story in Scottish Daily Mail this morning says Shagger had a fall in training yesterday and could miss out tomorrow.

Press conference was before training hence no mention of it then.

All it took was 3 points
... 1 victory
Alfie racially abused and profiled, incessant and innacurate transfer speculation engineered purely to unsettle.
Defoe back to England
Goldson to West Ham
Tav to Newcastle, despite being on death's door.
Barasic to Roma on LOAN!!

HAHAHA it's almost like they're scared of 55, whether this season or next they are running scared. The big bad Rangers are back, the filth are like a dying prey lashing out at it's more powerful Predator

Last edited:
No concerns with Wes coming in anyway. If he is leaving in the summer, he needs game time to prove to potential English teams what level he is at. So win win for us (hopefully)

This is why we don't listen to any offers for Wes Foderingham this month, even though he then goes for nothing in the summer.

All it took was 3 points
... 1 victory
Alfie racially abused and profiled, incessant and innacurate transfer speculation engineered purely to unsettle.
Defoe back to England
Goldson to West Ham
Tav to Newcastle, despite being on death's door.
Barasic to Roma on LOAN!!

HAHAHA it's almost like they're scared of 55, whether this season or next they are running scared. The big bad Rangers are back, the filth are like a dying prey lashing out at it's more powerful prey
I wake up every day wondering what negative story will be in the press about us!

I don't think it will be true otherwise Firth wouldn't have been at the Burns' Supper last night.

Unless the full squad were there. I only saw the photo of Alfredo and Firth.

If you had to pick a position to get an injury, with 3 of our next 4 matches at home, it'd probably be GK. Hopefully nothing too bad. Need him, Tav and Morelos back ASAP.

Would be more confident of 3 points with McGregor tomorrow but still well achievable with Wes.

Play our own game and we win.

Back