McGregor injured?

After our lacklustre performance the last time at Tynecastle, I'm expecting a dominant display where every one of our goalkeepers could effectively be sitting in the stand.

Nailed it mate, wes is decent but for me we need a better back up keeper

Foderingham is a great back up keeper. You won't keep a world class goalkeeper happy sitting on the bench. Any time he has had to come in, he has always had a fine performance.

In Wes we have faith, cant see to much of a problem if story is true.
Andy Firth will be on the bench as back up,

Wes is an excellent back up goalkeeper to call upon, however, I think we would all rather McGregor was fit and played.

Based on what? It’s a myth that Wes is bad with the ball at his feet.

McGregor’s distribution is atrocious. Thankfully he more than makes up for it.
Based on watching him in games, not saying hes gave away much if anything from it, but its always something ive noticed and been afraid of.

Based on watching him in games, not saying hes gave away much if anything from it, but its always something ive noticed and been afraid of.
I think the frequency that Warburton demanded the ball be played short, or through Wes when in possession has created a misconception that he’s bad with his feet when he has the best distribution I can remember from one of our keepers. On multiple occasions he actually played pinpoint through balls into the opposition half when he was playing regularly.

Not a go at you by the way I just think it’s a total falsehood.

Hope I’m not jinxing him now!

I think the frequency that Warburton demanded the ball be played short, or through Wes when in possession has created a misconception that he’s bad with his feet when he has the best distribution I can remember from one of our keepers. On multiple occasions he actually played pinpoint through balls into the opposition half when he was playing regularly.

Not a go at you by the way I just think it’s a total falsehood.

Hope I’m not jinxing him now!
Too be honest youre probably bang on, playing from the back a couple years ago with a shoddy defence could be where the fear has came from. I have no doubt atall in his keeping skills however, great shot stopper and should be comfortable enough to slot in!

Tomorrow is a huge game for us in an intimidating atmosphere.

We need all our seasoned pros playing. Wes is good but he is no Alan McGregor.

Having Wes as a back up fills me with confidence. He’s a top keeper and would be first choice at most other clubs.

If
Story in Scottish Daily Mail this morning says Shagger had a fall in training yesterday and could miss out tomorrow.

Press conference was before training hence no mention of it then.

Why only the daily mail. If this has happened why hasnt anyone else picked up the story it may jave been dont know. You cant take a tom kite these days without it being all over the internet, papers and social media.

Really lucky to have back-up of Wes’s capability but Shagger is the man. Hope he makes it.

This season was always going to be hard and proves how right SG was when he said that the whole squad would be used. If Wes is in goals tomorrow he will not let us down and is an able replacement.

All been fair and balanced reporting since December 29th??
Keep your head in the sand mate
I'm well aware of the unbalanced reporting and columns from celtic puppets. But your post referenced none of that and it's a thread about a possible injury to our player. Do you see why your post is of no relevance

Wes will be fine. Our defence will need to protect him early doors to let him get settled but I've got no worries

Hopefully will make it but Wes is more than able. Some our squad players need game time anyway as we will need them once the schedule gets tough

This game is one of the biggest of the season in my opinion, if true we'll be going with no Morelos, Tav or Mcgregor, 3 of our most important players to a place we failed to turn up at last time.

Do not have any concerns regarding putting Wes in goal for any game. Have total confidence in him.

No idea if this is true or not but it shows the need to have a good back up goalkeeper. No issues with Wes coming in.

Back