McGregor injured?

Hopefully nothing but if it is something just a minor injury as such.

No issue with Wes coming in. Great player to have on the bench and shows the important of keeping strong player on the bench!

All it took was 3 points
... 1 victory
Alfie racially abused and profiled, incessant and innacurate transfer speculation engineered purely to unsettle.
Defoe back to England
Goldson to West Ham
Tav to Newcastle, despite being on death's door.
Barasic to Roma on LOAN!!

HAHAHA it's almost like they're scared of 55, whether this season or next they are running scared. The big bad Rangers are back, the filth are like a dying prey lashing out at it's more powerful prey
You have nailed it 100%. Great post.

Not worried at all if this is true. He could probabaly just play on his phone for the 90 minutes today.

You’d think he’d be able to afford Permagrip from Timpsons. The bad ice in Craiglang helped a couple of old pensioners make their mind up about buying them. Maybe Shagger needs them.

You'll struggle to find a keeper better than Wes thats willing to travel to places like Dingwall to sit on the bench.
Hard life innit.

Makes me feel grateful for my 60 hour week job working my arse off getting abuse constantly.

I've not had the mini heart attack feeling for a while when Wes takes a second too long to kick the ball when a striker is approaching. Could do without it on Sunday.

I've not had the mini heart attack feeling for a while when Wes takes a second too long to kick the ball when a striker is approaching. Could do without it on Sunday.
Hearts in my mouth everytime the balls at his feet mate, pardon the pun :))

Wes is a more than capable deputy if required. I’d have no qualms about him coming in if necessary.

Hopefully Greegs is fine though as, quite simply, he is on a higher level than any other ‘keeper in the league.

Nailed it mate, wes is decent but for me we need a better back up keeper

There's absolutely no chance that any keeper better than Wes is coming to be our back up. Wes is good enough to be our number one - it just so happens we've got one of the all time best British goalies ahead of him just now

Hope its nonsense but not concerned if Wes plays. We are very fortunate to have 2 fantastic goalkeepers.

This is why we don't listen to any offers for Wes Foderingham this month, even though he then goes for nothing in the summer.
That thread on here 'Did we make a mistake not selling Wes'
I posted that McGregor could get injured tomorrow!

Hope to fùck it's not true.

How's it not? We don't know if he is happy to do it. His probable exit at the end of his contract would suggest he isn't particularly enamoured by it. But he needs to.
Gerrard wouldn’t have him around the squad if he’d made it known he was unhappy. He certainly would mint have been giving him cup games. He’s been a consummate professional.

That’s how it’s not.

Wes is an able replacement if McGregor is injured. Hopefully he isn't as he keeps our back 4 on their toes throughout the game

All it took was 3 points
... 1 victory
Alfie racially abused and profiled, incessant and innacurate transfer speculation engineered purely to unsettle.
Defoe back to England
Goldson to West Ham

HAHAHA it's almost like they're scared of 55, whether this season or next they are running scared. The big bad Rangers are back, the filth are like a dying prey lashing out at it's more powerful Predator
Arkanoid? More like Paranoid FFS. get a grip mate.

Hopefully not. Bad enough missing our captain and best player without losing McGregor too. Would be just our luck with the position we’re in just now to have a horrible run of suspensions and injuries this half of the season.

TBF he does get paid for it so he kind of needs to do it.
your missing the posters point, yeh Wes is a professional and does it because he is paid to, however he is back up because he moved from 1st to 2nd choice. it will be hard to get someone of his quality to sign up knowing that he isn't going to get game time. bad that it had to be explained to you.

All it took was 3 points
... 1 victory
Defoe back to England
Goldson to West Ham

HAHAHA it's almost like they're scared of 55, whether this season or next they are running scared. The big bad Rangers are back, the filth are like a dying prey lashing out at it's more powerful Predator
also do you realise half the sources of these were from made up shitey football sites? hardly the work of the celtic minded media is it? there were stories across the continent that Barisic's dad was offering him to clubs, Newcastle story about tav wasn't when he was injured, there's literally been zero talk of Defoe going back to England and Morelos has been linked in the media for the last 12 months (well before the title race and most likely his agent). but yeah... it's Celtic because they are scared. embarrassing patter mate.

We have an able deputy in Wes if there is any truth in this.

The press are definitely taking stabs at these types of stories with our players to stoke our fire. I've been guilty of it myself recently but we do all really need to try and remain calm with any injuries we sustain.

We have an able deputy in Wes if there is any truth in this.

The press are definitely taking stabs at these types of stories with our players to stoke our fire. I've been guilty of it myself recently but we do all really need to try and remain calm with any injuries we sustain.
In fairness I did wonder last night when I was watching training video. He wasn’t involved at all

Back