McGregors time wasting 2nd half

Their players appeared to be trying to come to terms with him saving the penalty, and he was rubbing it in; it became an amusing little subplot.

giphy.gif

Glorious, any balls coming to him he would continually run to the furthest edge of the box waiting for Edouard to chase after him before picking up, must have happened half a dozen times at least B-D
And each time you could see the twinkle in his eyes knowing he had the handful of Tim’s still tuned in shouting at the TVs or lobbing it out the window

He's a master troll when it comes to time wasting. Love the way he goes about it. Sometimes he even has a shout at someone to waste a bit more time as well. B-D

Ball went out for a bye kick, Greegs jogged after it then kicked it further away towards the corner flag lol

After he kicked it further away he just ran the same speed as the ball so until it slowed down a good bit he didn't get collect it.

Glorious, any balls coming to him he would continually run to the furthest edge of the box waiting for Edouard to chase after him before picking up, must have happened half a dozen times at least B-D
Last 5 I was in stitches, even the big toe hitting one as it jst goes out. Brilliant.

Was class when he pretended there was something wrong with the ball to let Davis get his boot on and tied.
After Davis tied his shoe, Madden dropped the ball to McGregor who then kicked the ball all the way to the opposite corner of the box and made Edouard run all the way across to make him pick it up.

I was laughing my head off.

It all starts with the goalie. I might be biased as I was a keeper :) .
He been the keystone of our defence this season, and a huge part of our success. On the both occasions he was here.
I absolutely love the guy. :)

Was funny watching Eduard as he was in a no win situation . There must have been times when the ball was inches away from his toe and McGregor lifted it just in time,

Brilliant as always. Love when he does that wee daft pretend kick then just picks it up.

The one earlier in the season when the ref was telling him to hurry up and he said he couldn’t hear forcing the ref to delay play further to run and talk to him was quality.

Last edited:
I get genuine joy seeing him take the piss all the time but at the same time fume at seeing opposite keepers doing the same

He didn’t do it yesterday that I saw but he often goes to pick the ball up to restart play and connects with his foot just before his hands get there and off the ball goes and he’s got to go after it.

The “check this Bobby, this ball feels a bit flat routine” while Davo was fixing his boot yesterday was absolutely brilliant.

Irritates the hell out of me when opposition keepers do it... but find myself shouting at the tele to waste more time when we do it.

Back