McInnes Cited by SFA for reaction to sectarian chants.

Just on sky sports news as well. Wonder if Derek will apologise for being a victim again. No action for brown doing the same at the end of the old firm game. No action from any of the usually busybodies at nil by mouth or the joke parliament condemning the chants. Wonder why

Yeah it's absolutely fine to chant sectarian abuse at someone but you aren't allowed to react to it in the shitehole that Scotland has become.:oops:

I'd go as far to say that this is a new low by the SFA and one that they should he called out for by the media but I won't hold my breath.

Imagine the outcry if Lennon got cited for the same.

Imagine the outcry if it was a black player reacting to racism.

Why is this any different?

I'd go as far to say that this is a new low by the SFA and one that they should he called out for by the media but I won't hold my breath.

Imagine the outcry if Lennon got cited for the same.

Imagine the outcry if it was a black player reacting to racism.

Why is this any different?
Well there is the game coming up with them and I wonder

There's an undertone to all this.

Except it's so blatant now that I'm not sure it can be considered an "undertone" anymore.

If McInnes was a Roman Catholic and received abuse to that effect there is absolutely zero chance he'd be cited.

Spot on.

Why the other clubs are willing to lube up and be violated year after year by ta Bheasts is beyond me.
Saying that, the sheep are the prime culprits.

The day they allowed themselves to lose 9-0 to Celtc while under the management of a former Bheast, was the day they sold their soul to the Devil.

Scottish football is rotten to the core, due to one disgusting club.

Spot on.

Why the other clubs are willing to lube up and be violated year after year by ta Bheasts is beyond me.
Saying that, the sheep are the prime culprits.

The day they allowed themselves to lose 9-0 to Celtc while under the management of a former Bheast, was the day they sold their soul to the Devil.

Scotland is rotting to the core, due to one disgusting religion.

Almost correct, hope you don't mind my slight amendment.

Scottish football is rotting, because Scotland itself is rotting.

There's an undertone to all this.

Except it's so blatant now that I'm not sure it can be considered an "undertone" anymore.

If McInnes was a Roman Catholic and received abuse to that effect there is absolutely zero chance he'd be cited.
It has been blatant for years , one travesty has followed another whilst apathy reigned .

It is now at a stage where we have been so desensitised that obvious bias has become the accepted norm.

It's beyond parody, we have fiddled whilst Rome burned.

How does that work?? Lennon did it against us and escaped without any punishment whatsoever with full victim mode intact.

McInnes does it, gets sent to the stands (in effect a red card) and then gets cited afterwards even after saying he did it because he was getting sectarian abuse.

Now if you change over sectarian abuse to racial abuse the powers that be would look absolutely stupid for going after the victim here but it seems being called a hun is still acceptable in this day and age.

Be interesting to see how this plays out as a few precedents have already been set here ...

As each week passes it beggars belief how twisted Scottish Football really is and the lower it actually stoops.
Aberdeen are a sworn enemy of Rangers but surely they can see how corrupt things are now they are a victim.
Interesting to see how they deal with this whilst the other lot swan about doing what they like and everyone knows it.

Absolutely disgusting corruption now taking place in full sight of a compliant mhedia in Scotland.

We desperately need a mainstream media outlet in this country (for the integrity and balance of our MSM) that is prepared to represent the majority population view and tackle the RC / SNP / GCC / SFA / SPFL corruption and paedo cover ups head on.

Just on sky sports news as well. Wonder if Derek will apologise for being a victim again. No action for brown doing the same at the end of the old firm game. No action from any of the usually busybodies at nil by mouth or the joke parliament condemning the chants. Wonder why
The mentally challengeds inside scottish parliament are only offended if it allegedly happens against catholics.

If I was McInnes I would get my lawyers in and ask why Neil Lennon did not get charged and ask they why I was being singled out. It will be interesting to see what happens to him and also to Brown as he did the same gesture in the last game.
Get lawyered up. That's exactly how the scum started this whole mess and the SFA backed down

That's Unbelievable. Aberdeen should consider taking them to a real court, see how that plays out.

Punished for being Protestant sums up the shithole of a country we now live in.
This is exactly what he should say "am I being punished as I am a protestant..because I belive Catholic managers have done similar and not been cited or punished" they can't answer that without putting themselves in a hard place .
No that he has the balls to say it !

Stop the world. I want to get off. This putrid little country of ours stinks like a rancid bucket of pus.

TLB done the exact same gesture to Rangers fans at Ibrox and was never cited.

...and the statement from Club 1872 was unjustifiably criticised as a result.

I thought it was right to point this out at the time and it now gives Club 1872 a platform to attack media double standards.

Last edited:
It is working for them, we are talking about this and not about what could be the most disgusting, ungodly exposure in sporting history and we have our governing body being run by what appears to be their club members. For the sake of the victims, Scottish football has to first get its house in order.

Nothing will change till the media are cleansed of this liberal attitude to looking after the minorities at the expense of the majority. Scottish protestants and down south the white working class. They better clean-up their act or the far right will keep growing

Utterly stupid decision by the SFA but one which offers much scope in propaganda terms.

It will attract attention to the sectarian chanting which some obviously hoped was fading away.

Back