McInnes Cited by SFA for reaction to sectarian chants.

I was in my local boozer today talking about McInnes, Mongo Brown, one of our parades getting cancelled etc, etc and telling them all about the protest next week against anti Protestant discrimination in Scotland and particularly Glasgow.
I was confronted by sheer apathy from Rangers supporters who haven't a fu.ckin clue what's happening in front of their very eyes to their community.
Absolutely frightening.

Derek McInnes cited by SFA over reaction to 'sad orange b******' chants

from daily record.

I can't see how this is legal...the victim of a sectarian assault ( which can be verbal ) is now being discriminated against by the SFA for his reaction.... the SFA citation process must surely also then be sectarian ?

I was in my local boozer today talking about McInnes, Mongo Brown, one of our parades getting cancelled etc, etc and telling them all about the protest next week against anti Protestant discrimination in Scotland and particularly Glasgow.
I was confronted by sheer apathy from Rangers supporters who haven't a fu.ckin clue what's happening in front of their very eyes to their community.
Absolutely frightening.
They don't want to face the reality of what is staring them in the face.

I wonder if at any point the other teams will realise that Scottish Football these days is solely set up for the promotion of the interests of one club

The fans of other clubs dont know. The press and media make sure of that.

Absolutely frightening.
You just have to look on here to see the coma candidates that still think Scottish football isn’t corrupt, merely incompetent.

They don't want to face the reality of what is staring them in the face.
absolutely, its right slap bang in front of them every day, yet they continue to avoid it, until this mindset changes, we are on a slippy and downward spiral, where we will continue to be a punchbag for the country to take free swings at, I bet the mentally challengeds and the natsis cannot believe how easy it has been to take control and seize power ,they must look at us and the numbers we have in this country and piss themselves silly at our spineless, pathetic excuse for a community,each and every one of us are to blame for letting a country that once gave the world so much,turn into a backward thinking small minded insular hate-filled country,our forefathers must be spinning in their graves at what we as a community have become

Has any black player been done for reacting to racism? This is pretty much the same thing. Could you imagine the SFA charging a black player after he had been racially abused? Me neither

So Tims not cited for the chants which made McInnes make a gesture ? You couldnae make it up "
Throw in the non reaction by the usual suspects to what would have been called out as "whataboutery" had we included it in a statement and the collusion is obvious.

Absolutely frightening.

Spot on, most of us either simply don’t care, don’t have a clue or don’t want to face up to reality.
Things are going to get much worse for us , not only in sport, but in society in general.

The corruption within Scottish football has been going on unchallenged for years now, the bastards don't even realise they are doing it.

Back