McInnes perpetual loser

They'll still finish above us and He will use that to justify that he made the right decision.

No criticism of McInnes in the media though for his poor record. Aberdeen are happy with second place every season and so is McInnes. He knows that settling for second place every season would never be acceptable at Rangers. He was smart enough though to work out that with such an incompetent board behind him he probably had no chance of beating the tims.

We are in a sorry state right now,the board are a mess,their only saving grace lately is them screwing
up the DM appointment.

I still think the board are planning to go back for him at the end of the season. :eek::eek:
You think the board are 'planning' for next season... The same board who cant look beyond the end of their noses week to week. Waken up mate there is no grand plan, they are just blundering about issuing the occasional statement that could have come from a google search engine.

My concern is he is still their preferred candidate, if that’s the case they would be as well going back in for him meet his demand and whatever stopped him taking it a few weeks ago and get him in now we might still be able to salvage something from the season which we won’t under Murty

If the sheep took 3 points off them today we wouldn't finish 2nd and it's not even Christmas

Agreed, however that wasn't what the original poster meant I don't think, he was indicating he did us a favour by knocking back the job which is frankly bollocks. He would have made us better and signed better players who know this league. This continual judging of him on results v Septic is ludicrous. The sheep v them, is the equivalent of PSG v them.

Time for some stats because I've got nothing better to do

He took charge at the sheep loving a holes on the 25th March 2013.
Results vs the manky mob starting 2013/14 season till today. total games including (cup games) 21 with 5 wins 16 lost.

3rd Feb 2016 last time he beat them.

Sooo did we dodge a bullet or with better funds and players could he challenge them properly???

Time for some stats because I've got nothing better to do

He took charge at the sheep loving a holes on the 25th March 2013.
Results vs the manky mob starting 2013/14 season till today. total games including (cup games) 21 with 5 wins 16 lost.

3rd Feb 2016 last time he beat them.

Sooo did we dodge a bullet or with better funds and players could he challenge them properly???

Yes.

Don't agree he shits himself in big games. He is taking a water pistol to a machine gun fight when up against them. Yes he lost to us also but so he should do given the size difference of us v the sheep.

Levein managed to humiliate them with a far poorer side and far poorer finances than McInnes.

Reactions: Mez
Levein managed to humiliate them with a far poorer side
Yes he did but they were always going to lose eventually and you could argue it was a freak result where everything went right for Hearts on the day. You surely aren't saying that Levein is a better manager than McInnes are you?

no he sent his team out to get into them, McInnes always sets his up defensively, hes a shitbag.
We are not going to agree on this one. Walter also set up his teams defensively in big games against them. Difference was he had better players.

10 games against the scum, 10 defeats including a few tankings on the way. Horrendous record and not one we would need at Ibrox. The league is finished, dust ourselves down get rid of the rot and rebuild with a manager who knows how to win. He's Rodgers bitch.
To be fair his teams beat the crappy teams which we can’t do.

Missing out on McInnes is the only real positive of the last few weeks.

Really ? Please do tell
Missing out on McInnes is the only real positive of the last few weeks.

Do you think we would be in a better or worse position if had signed ? Seriously. DM smelt a rat and realised that he would be dealing with utter clowns and decided not to risk it. He chose to stay with a club that by a country mile will finish ahead of us. We are Rangers in the fans only just now. There is something very very rotten in our boardroom. DM more than any of us would have got insight to that. As for getting pumped again by the scum ffs when was the last time we lay a glove on them? With all our far superior resources. Have they been pumped 5-1 at home yet? DM would have turned our season on it’s head and I say that as someone who wasn’t that keen on him. There is no rabbit getting pulled out the hat here.

Really ? Please do tell

Do you think we would be in a better or worse position if had signed ? Seriously. DM smelt a rat and realised that he would be dealing with utter clowns and decided not to risk it. He chose to stay with a club that by a country mile will finish ahead of us. We are Rangers in the fans only just now. There is something very very rotten in our boardroom. DM more than any of us would have got insight to that. As for getting pumped again by the scum ffs when was the last time we lay a glove on them? With all our far superior resources. Have they been pumped 5-1 at home yet? DM would have turned our season on it’s head and I say that as someone who wasn’t that keen on him. There is no rabbit getting pulled out the hat here.

I think we'd be in the same position.

But it's all moot. The guy shat has pants at the idea of becoming Rangers manager. We need someone who's up for the fight, not someone who doesn't think they can beat Celtic.

Yes he did but they were always going to lose eventually and you could argue it was a freak result where everything went right for Hearts on the day. You surely aren't saying that Levein is a better manager than McInnes are you?

I'll put my neck on the line and say that Levein is a far better manager than McInnes. Despite his disaster at Scotland, the guy has done pretty damn well over the years in leagues that were far more competitive than what the SPL has been the past few years.

This does not mean I want him as manager.

He’ll finish 10+ points clear of us.

Just let that sink in.

How shite are we? A rotten Aberdeen team will finish above us for a second consecutive season.

Deary me. We need to get our finger out.

He’ll finish 10+ points clear of us.

Just let that sink in.

How shite are we? A rotten Aberdeen team will finish above us for a second consecutive season.

Deary me. We need to get our finger out.

I strongly suspect that Hibs may finish above us also. Let that sink in.

We are not going to agree on this one. Walter also set up his teams defensively in big games against them. Difference was he had better players.

Difference was he was a better manager, and you're right about not agreeing on this because then we'd all be wrong.

I think we'd be in the same position.

But it's all moot. The guy shat has pants at the idea of becoming Rangers manager. We need someone who's up for the fight, not someone who doesn't think they can beat Celtic.

I don’t think he ‘shat’ it. He wanted to come even after the pathetic way the board approached him by taking 6 weeks. However something that no one here knows exactly, happened that changed his mind. If it was backroom staff then ok %^*& him. However if it was something else even something like dealing with complete baffoons that changed his mind then so be it. DM is a bear and he knows exactly how our club should be run. Only he knows but it’s more than we do. Oh and we would be 2nd easily if he had came. Our best performances were when the players thought he was coming. Since that is now dead on the water they have downed tools again. There are no end to managers out there who could easily have us in a better position than we are in now

If it was announced McInnes was taking up the Rangers job tomorrow, I would feel a lot better than I do at the moment. We've just handed the job to an inexperienced youth coach and I think we're in for a torrid time between now and June.

Back