McInnes perpetual loser

Huge gulf in budgets.

Really don’t get why folk use this stick to beat him with

Probably the same folk that think he shat it and the board were faultless in the saga ..

He so shite he has a team worse than ours (allegedly) above us in the league.

Aye, we’re in the pink eh?

Did hearts have machine guns with them !
People are judging him over 21 games against them. I believe he has won 5 of them. Average of one a season. Is that all that bad given the disparity in resource? When was the last time hearts beat them before last week?

Wanted McInnes before Pedro,wanted him after Pedro and I still think he would do better at a bigger club with better resources and still don't hold his record v the fhilth against him but he had his chance to be the manager of Rangers and crapped it now he can go phuk himself.

He manages a team which can only raise their game and effort against one team.If he cannot get his players fighting against a team which thrashes them regularly he's not really the man for a big job,especially the biggest and most important and demanding job in scottish football.He is probably better off staying with a small club whose only ambition is to play against the Rangers.

You could argue that's as much down to our total implosion, than it is Aberdeen being exceptional.

Yup. And we have about Triple his budget to get to that.

Threads like this are a rid neck. We are an utter basket case. It’s fine though, Aberdeen are shite!

10 games against the scum, 10 defeats including a few tankings on the way. Horrendous record and not one we would need at Ibrox. The league is finished, dust ourselves down get rid of the rot and rebuild with a manager who knows how to win. He's Rodgers bitch.
whats our record in the last 10 games over 90 minutes ,cant read much better

McInnes isn't even the third best manager in Scotland at the moment, he has the second best team
You could argue that's as much down to our total implosion, than it is Aberdeen being exceptional.

I agree, we are tbh total pish atm and he is only three points better off, we dodged a bullet in him going forward long term. I don't know what the answer is but it's not McInnes.

With hyndsight our 2 back to back wins v them make a massive difference. And given the unique circumstances around them at the time it will be a hard task to repeat in the future

I don’t think he ‘shat’ it. He wanted to come even after the pathetic way the board approached him by taking 6 weeks. However something that no one here knows exactly, happened that changed his mind. If it was backroom staff then ok %^*& him. However if it was something else even something like dealing with complete baffoons that changed his mind then so be it. DM is a bear and he knows exactly how our club should be run. Only he knows but it’s more than we do. Oh and we would be 2nd easily if he had came. Our best performances were when the players thought he was coming. Since that is now dead on the water they have downed tools again. There are no end to managers out there who could easily have us in a better position than we are in now

This will be the 6 weeks where the BB PEE, Rahman Bawbag and the stv, and keech and co along with their sister Phaper and the schum along with radio cattolica were all telling us that he was the number 1 target. Over that 6 weeks not one mention of McInnes was made from Rangers.

Maybe, Just maybe after considering all applications they said ok fair enough lets try Derek for the gig.

Maybe Derek was down the line in the pecking order to begin with and then the applications never showed much more positivity so they thought why not.

And then when Derek the big Rangers man was asked to fix his bayonet and prepare for battle along with the troops in time of need he deserted.

Fk him.

For what its worth i think short term stability is whats needed for long term success. Forget Walter, Souness and Ferguson. Big Eck to me was the answer and give Murty his place and move him up to number 2. Eck which has probably been said before on here worked with a limited budget before. Knows the scottish game and forget about failings in the cut throat English leagues where money is a big leveller. He would do as good a job as Levein or Clarke at hearts and killie aand steady the ship for the counter attack we need to produce against these over hyped gypsies. When we get 55 it will be a bigger achievement than any double treble or unbeaten run the Mhockets have achieved.

Just added that last bit in for all you Plastics looking in, you know it and we know it, Recognition is achieved not manufactured.

10 games against the scum, 10 defeats including a few tankings on the way. Horrendous record and not one we would need at Ibrox. The league is finished, dust ourselves down get rid of the rot and rebuild with a manager who knows how to win. He's Rodgers bitch.

His record in big games against Savile’s 11 and even against Rangers is indeed horrific but to be honest that is neither here nor there. Our priority should be to get a board of directors to run our club in a competent manner.

His record in big games against Savile’s 11 and even against Rangers is indeed horrific but to be honest that is neither here nor there. Our priority should be to get a board of directors to run our club in a competent manner.

They are far more competent than the ones we have just run out the door by their shirt tails, i think the rebuild job has been even bigger than what they thought.

The management brief for Aberdeen is to finish above us. It’s all that their pathetic support live for. They don’t care about winning titles or anything else

How many times do we have to go over McInnes.

He's managing Aberdeen against Celtic. It's the equivalent of taking Swansea to Man Utd.

Not expecting him to win he league but by got that's a horrendous record for the supposed second best side in Scotland. The tranny has schooled him every time they have played, it hasn't even been close. He doesn't have the mentality to be our manager. Rodgers has out fixed him at every turn

If it was announced McInnes was taking up the Rangers job tomorrow, I would feel a lot better than I do at the moment. We've just handed the job to an inexperienced youth coach and I think we're in for a torrid time between now and June.

Because Murty is a terrible manager we should appoint a proven loser ? No thanks, he'll still not have the budget they have. He's tried everything against them in the 10 games they have played and been done. Fcuk him, we are stuck with Murty until the end of the season. The league has gone, forget about it. The board are probably waiting to see who becomes available. I'd rather take that chance than on McInnes. He doesn't have it in him to take on the tranny,
we need somebody who can. Do you really think McInnes could stoop 10 in a row ? Not a hope in hell. He can't even beat absolute dross sides in Europe. Look at the teams they have been took apart with in Europe with less than his budget. He's garbage and I for one is delighted he isn't the Rangers manager. He tried his luck in English football and was an absolute failure

Last edited:
Its difficult to be high and mighty against him when his team, on a much lower budget than ours, is above us in the league. In saying that he did shìte himself.

Agreed, however that wasn't what the original poster meant I don't think, he was indicating he did us a favour by knocking back the job which is frankly bollocks. He would have made us better and signed better players who know this league. This continual judging of him on results v Septic is ludicrous. The sheep v them, is the equivalent of PSG v them.

Or Motherwell or Hamilton for that matter. In fact if you don't judge him on all his failures he is the best manager in the world. He is as invincible as you know who? McInnes is the most overrated manager in the country by a mile, because the media love him.

If it was announced McInnes was taking up the Rangers job tomorrow, I would feel a lot better than I do at the moment. We've just handed the job to an inexperienced youth coach and I think we're in for a torrid time between now and June.

I wouldn't. Like Souness and Walter who had no management experience, maybe Murty will learn, McInnes certainly won't. I have never seen so many Rangers fans desire mediocrity as those who have a hard on for Mcinnes.

Surely it cannot be that hard after all they bad defeats to at least get close when you are supposed to be in great form. I was not even surprised when I checked the score and it was 3-0 and he is trying to come away with it was a close match.
We may have dodged a bullit long term but short term we are f**ked.

I wouldn't. Like Souness and Walter who had no management experience, maybe Murty will learn, McInnes certainly won't. I have never seen so many Rangers fans desire mediocrity as those who have a hard on for Mcinnes.
I seen fans on here saying they didn’t want big sam or pulis . it’s not even mediocrity it’s delusions that we are even capable of getting that level of manager.
As for maybe murty will learn, his record of losses are horrendous in his combined 2 goes. I don’t want anyone learning on the job while we’re in the mess we’re in right now

Derek McInnes, Tommy Wright, Steve Clarke are all one in the same to me. None of them is up to the task of being the Rangers manager we desire. One who can take on and get the better of Brenda

Huge gulf in budgets.

Really don’t get why folk use this stick to beat him with

Probably the same folk that think he shat it and the board were faultless in the saga ..

The boardcare far from faultless , they thought mcinnes was good enough in the first place .

Rangers and Milne had agreed on compo
Rangers and mcinnes had agreed on a contract
Rangers and mcinnes had agreed on players and tactics
Rangers and mcinnes had to just sign on the dotted line

Rangers first indication that mcinnes wasn't coming was when he publically announced because was staying with Aberdeen .

Rangers were never informed by mcinnes he was declining our offer .

Don't agree he shits himself in big games. He is taking a water pistol to a machine gun fight when up against them. Yes he lost to us also but so he should do given the size difference of us v the sheep.

So hearts beat Celtc 4-0 with the equivalent of a pea shooter given they had two 16 year olds playing?

Aberdeen's 25th consecutive league defeat at Celtic Park.

That's abysmal.

I still find it hard to believe that McInness turned down the chance to manage us though, One trophy in twenty odd years and a 2nd place finish is the height of the Sheep ambitions these days.

Back