Messages for Gaffer from Young Bears and Walter

Fantastic work from RTV again. They’ve been brilliant this season

I’m sure the Gaffer would have got a buzz from that video before the game

He must realise what 55 means to us all

I’m sure he wants to deliver it ASAP and I’m sure the players will get the message too that we are all desperate to get 55 over the line

Im confident the team and management team know what’s at stake and I trust them to deliver it for us all

We just need to be patient and it will happen

WATP

All those wee kids are absolutely brilliant. I’m sure the gaffer will have seen this and be so proud and happy. Well done Stevie G

Love that video. There is just fantastic Rangers content all over the place at the moment. Official and unofficial, what a time to be a Rangers fan.

I think Walter sees himself in Stevie g. Or at least bits of himself. The same aura. Someone who has that presence.

They used to see teams were best before they came to Ibrox under Walter.

He really does deserve to be sir

The greatest manager since struth

A well made wee video, the kids in that will cherish that for the rest of their lives.
And Walter knows just how much this title means to the Rangers family.

That's one of most beautiful videos I've seen. It is wonderful to see that generation of young fans sending their messages to our Gaffer and that they and their families will at last be able to share and enjoy the happiness our club brings to one and all.

Great work from the media team once again.

Made my night. Mr Gerrard I hope you were impressed as much as the people with this. You new Liverpool were big and you were loved dearly there but the size of the Rangers has probably amazed you but that out pouring of love in that video is nothing to what is coming to you from all of us big Wayne's in the coming weeks. I have tears of joy in my eyes writing this as I think of banners proclaiming "your grandchildren will be Celtic supporters", ha ha we are the ones now making banners for 55. We all rejoice with thanks for you and backroom team. Legend is a hard title to earn at Rangers but you will be one in a few weeks time. WATP.

That was brilliant, and I’m sorry but I can’t not be moved by listening to Walter. He’s just my favourite Ranger and he simply commands respect with that presence.

I’ll bet the gaffer was chuffed to bits with that too.

Was it just me who got a lump in my throat when listening to Walter? When the guy speaks u just listen in amazement. Walter Smith is Mr Rangers.

Brilliant video. So good to see the young bears/bearettes brought up right. Love to see bedrooms decked out like a shrine just like I’m sure most of us had at one point(would still have today if could get away with it!).

SG has woken the bear!

What a cracking idea.

Tremendous gesture from RTV.

They better be investing in more cameras because I want footage of the party from every second after that whistle blows B-)

What a club, what a video, feel like an idiot as I’m half canned, but I genuinely felt emotional seeing Walter talk there, the great man will be bursting with pride at what is going on at the club.

Back