Michael Gove takes a swipe at us

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

All these "it's a joke" comments coming from Brexit supporting gammon who would be fuckin frothing at the mouth were he not a Tory. Pathetic.
Pah, this is a hilarious assumption. I'm probably the strongest Remainer on here and I find his comments to be absolutely inconsequential. It is a funny, albeit unoriginal, joke.

The problem I see here is that when Rangers fans start getting wound up in a fury over meaningless nonsense like this, it dilutes the impact of our concerns when there actually is something to complain about.

Gove as a party leader would be totally un-electable. Nobody is going to change their politics over a shite joke though.

He’s a Sheep fan, but if it helped his career in any way he would be decked out in red, white and blue in an instant.

The very worst type of career politician.
It sounds like you're conflating being an Aberdeen fan with Scottish nationalism?! Let me assure you that Aberdeen fans can be Unionists, as can some Celtic fans.

That’ll upset the posters who’s comment on any policial thread is “vote Tory man”.

That added to Ruth Davidson’s pathetic comments would be enough for any sane person....

I can't believe anyone takes this seriously. An attempt at a joke by a guy who couldn't buy a laugh and now according to some the Tory party hate us.
Who should we vote for then?
Gerry Adams pals in the Labour party?
Gerry Adams pals in the SNP? You know the ones who don't even deny it.
The Sandal Wearing Munchkin Party?

If some posters on here didn't exist, some comedian would invent them.

Probably should have had the answer himself before he became a prominent figure in misleading a huge chunk of the population to vote for it.

If anyone actually believed anything that was said in the lead up to the referendum i can only think of one thing to say & that's...more fool them:rolleyes:

People on here should mibbe calm their jets & think about more important things like....will we create & score a goal from open play on sunday:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back