Michael Stewart. Is he the thickest pundit in Scottish football?

I think he has to be, yet he really thinks he delivers an erudite and informed view - the sanctimonious sandy haired dunce actually thinks he is engaged in a complex discourse, one that we troglodytes are far too dense to comprehend.

His arrogance is astonishing, you would think the mental gymnastics he labours on are supposed to be critiques that help shape the views of society.

He's a thick ginger Natsi YESSER wank.

Tonight on BBC Scotland Radio he stated: it's not Rangers job or the supporters job to report on the safety issues within a football stadium. There are other people that do that.

Well freckles - let me tell you - you are fucking wrong yet again.

It's EVERYONE'S responsibility under H&S legislation to report risks and dangers ya thick twat.
Correct, in my work we are all responsible for H&S

Killie fans were literally singing the same song throughout the match.

I mean that's not whataboutery. They were literally singing the exact same song (1 word apart).

Poor Ayr. I mean it's fine to be up to your knees in their blood, but not those little rascally 19th Century Terrorists

He is a laughing stock. Levein treats him the way he should be treated
After the Killie goal, the cameras pointed to the celebrating Killie fans with them clearly singing their rendition of BB.

Ginger Baws is a c.unt who hates Rangers and our fans

Have Rangers released a statement ?

I know Club 1872 released a statement yesterday but this arsehole is quoting it as Rangers

There are obvious H&S breaches and the issues need sorted as it’s clear to any sensible person that serious safety concerns are valid

The fact that East Ayrshire Council were on-site first thing yesterday as there was a previous safety issue with the disabled area and the crushing is a very serious safety matter

Funny how this rabid Yesser fails to mention the offensive 19th Century Terrorist Army banner at
Parkpaed

If they want to associate themselves as 19th Century Terrorists why can’t we sing about them ?

They can’t be allowed to have it both ways

I think he has to be, yet he really thinks he delivers an erudite and informed view - the sanctimonious sandy haired dunce actually thinks he is engaged in a complex discourse, one that we troglodytes are far too dense to comprehend.

His arrogance is astonishing, you would think the mental gymnastics he labours on are supposed to be critiques that help shape the views of society.

Tonight on BBC Scotland Radio he stated: it's not Rangers job or the supporters job to report on the safety issues within a football stadium. There are other people that do that.

It's EVERYONE'S responsibility under H&S legislation to report risks and dangers ya thick twat.

Totally agree with this and I'd also include that pious self-righteous twat Hugh Kheevins in the above description. The effluvium he spouts while thinking the whole of Scottish society is hanging on every word is jaw-dropping. Haven't actually heard him for a while but he always used to be particularly irritating when pontificating on the why's and wherefores of Scottish football from a self appointed 'font of all knowledge position'. A self-delusional windbag hopefully still screwing a wage out of Radio Catolica for trotting out the same old crapola on a weekly basis.

What do you do with that shite? You can't get crushed outside? Its retards like him that prevent solutions being put in place, he is as complicit as the rest. The crush at the paedo dome was outside, no?

So Michael doesn’t like the fact the songs about being up to knees in blood. Yet 5 minutes before Killie said the exact same about Ayr.

Michael was also commentating on the Dundee game on Friday and would have heard their fans commenting on Arab blood.

Many teams sing songs that have nothing to do with football.

Michael also wonders why rangers fans are so aggressive? That’s just reciprocating what has been shown to us since returning to the premiership in 2016.

He is a twat, but sadly for us he is a twat with an outlet. Dangerous times.

Last edited:
He played less than 200 first team games in his whole career. He failed at every club he played at except in Edinburgh. Jim Denny, yes the one we laugh at on FF, played in almost as many games in his career...so how did Stewart ever become an expert football summariser on our main football station? He just had no qualifications to do so. I want my football experts to actually have been experts at the game. I may hate Walker and Hartson etc, and think they talk crap, but at least they played at the top levels and earned the right to patronise me!

Him and English are 2 of the reasons I refuse to buy a licence a bigger pair of wankers you would find hard to beat 2 cheeks of the same arse

Regardless of his politics and his Rangers hating attitude, he is just a dick. Pure and simple :mad:
If he played the game in the manner he criticizes it he would still be playing for Barcelona. Don't get me started on his sidekick Thompson. BBC brown nosers both of them. Expert analysis my erse :mad:

Paid to hate Rangers.
Tom English, Chris McLaughlin, Michael Stewart and Jonathon Sutherland all sat round a table talking about point deductions after game 1 of the season, I wonder if this would even be discussed had we drew on Sunday.

Their bias is so transparent now, the whole organisation is ridiculous.

Suppose it is arguable that Sutton is the number 1 thicko around as the competition is pretty fierce. However, there can be little doubt that the management at BBC Scotland, who employ him are neither too bright or discerning.

Michael Stewart is not thick,he's dangerous,,he has an agenda against rangers ,he spouts his drivel and unbelievable bias on national radio and national TV,,people believe his pish,,And he has the ear of the SNP government,,,

This is the same thick twat who said it is too early to predict how Rangers will perform this season then one minute later tells us he thinks Aberdeen and Hibs will do well .

So what would be the response from him and others if that shelter had been empty and someone jumped up on it fell through and broke their neck.
The shelter was an accident waiting to happen.

In an extensive field he is right up there.
He strikes me more as a spoilt brat, who would, and has, blamed everyone else for his own failures (many) and inadequacies (plenty)
For an individual who is never wrong, couldn’t possibly be wrong, it’s amazing isn’t it just how regularly he has failed in more than one chosen career.
Far from being the cutting edge pundit he thinks he is, he hasn’t got an original thought in his head. He parrots BBC dogma, always unquestioned. You will note he never exposes himself to debate with anyone outside his particular knitting circle, as he knows he would be wiped out, his only debating tactic being ‘never admit you are wrong’.
“Thick”, undoubtedly, the worst, probably.

He’s nationalist scum who despises everything about Rangers FC and our support

The club needs to start calling out agenda driven scum like him or they will continue to spout their hatred on a weekly basis

I do not remember him saying anything along these lines when James Dornan MSP??? raised concerns about the safety of the roof at Ibrox prior to a game against celtic .Dornan's concerns apparently were based on an article by that well known health and safety guru Phil 3 names

The lady's front bottom only has a job because of his level of hatred of all things Rangers, it’s the same with that lady's front bottom English, it’s suits BBC Scotland narrative!

With Stewart it's about being rejected as a player and also his failed political career he can't be seen to be neutral as he would alienate his SNP followers. All you have to do is watch him on the tv and as soon as the word Rangers is mentioned his face goes angry.

Heard him on about point deductions.

If they went down this route

Anyone fancy heading to Kilmarnock - Celtic next time the play?

Jump up and down cause a bit of damage few sing songs...?

When talking about Mckenna asking for a transfer from the sheep he said the timing was bizarre. I laughed at that. There's been a couple of bids from England and there window shuts on Thursday. It's not rocket science!

Bitter,Bitter arsehole
g3XfBW8.jpg

Puppets and place men bigots and racists, welcome to Scottish football.Stewart,Walker and Malky McKay to name a few.

He's overcome so many innate, fundamental shortcomings, not least a complete lack of personality, overbearing smirking arrogance & an apparent inability to get on with co-hosts, that you do wonder what got him to his present prominent media position.
Or is he indeed just another cheap, useful Rangers-hating & Natsi-loving puppet. You chose.

Back