Mick Beale tweets his congratulations

Some folk need to move on, especially the offended folk but also the cunts happy about it lol. He's gone wi Gerrard, he was never this genius tactician either. I've no doubt he means what he says but it doesn't need analysed to death. Some folk still grieving, some still attached to the old team. They are professionals, they care, they, including Gerrard still like us, probably more than like but not the same love we have.

some on here

7ca4f4f7efdfd00d5a293d9e3ee8d045_w200.gif

:D :D you really have took it badly mate ehh?
You really are a strange wee guy at times. You don’t like people being okay with a Beale but were wetting your knickers at people being angry at Gerrard as you continued to give him a metaphorical hand job. It doesn’t make sense.

Masterminded 55, this man doesn't have the stature and financial security of Gerrard. Add in the fact that he still clearly cares what happens to our club and our players he doesn't deserve the same scorn that Gerrard may.
I don't think that result happens tonight with Beale there as Morelos would have been too deep to score. Cue the scorn for me now but don't understand this love in with Beale. The man is simply keeping his oar in on the off chance there one day might be a vacancy he can use before going to a West Brom or a Brighton.

A football professional joins our club, stays for over three years, does a fantastic job and has quite obviously been smitten by the club and our supporters tweets congratulations on us progressing in Europe and some folk take massive offence at it and try and ridicule the man.
Some of the comments on his twitter feed (and indeed on here) are an embarrassment!
They're acting like wee lassies after their first knockback at the primary school disco.
For what he's done for our club, he deserves a bit more respect than that!

Some folk need to move on, especially the offended folk but also the cunts happy about it lol. He's gone wi Gerrard, he was never this genius tactician either. I've no doubt he means what he says but it doesn't need analysed to death. Some folk still grieving, some still attached to the old team. They are professionals, they care, they, including Gerrard still like us, probably more than like but not the same love we have.
Would you have him back in years to come if he progresses? Maybe as "an aktuall asistint". If that's where his solo career takes goes, I would.

Don't think Michael Beales ideas work in lower leagues.
Yep. If Beale is managing in the lower leagues he won’t have the quality of player required to play the system he implemented at Rangers. Would be a totally different challenge for him.

He’d suit a Bournemouth or Fulham type team in the Championship.

Yep. If Beale is managing in the lower leagues he won’t have the quality of player required to play the system he implemented at Rangers. Would be a totally different challenge for him.

He’d suit a Bournemouth or Fulham type team in the Championship.
Exactly.

Beale transparently trying to associate himself with the result. This was the best we've played all season. I'm just writing my Christmas card to the Villa Board. Our Board must be cock-a-hoop.

He could have stayed.
And when Gio comes in with his own team and kicks him out?

I hold no animosity toward Beale for going to with his boss and rest of the team. However, the guy struggled to find ways to beat Killie and St Johnstone. He's hardly the tactical Messiah some made him out to be

Technically it’s last 24, the 8 group winners of the EL go straight to lash 16, 8 runners up face the 8 CL drop outs.
will there be 24 teams in the competition or 32? It doesn't matter a jot where the other 8 come from its the last 32 teams in the competition.
Did we call the group stages groups of 4 or was it called groups of 3 with 1 other team dropping down from the Champs league qualifier. Technicality my are, its just arseholes in the BBC being pedantic twats.

He clearly wants to try and maintain a good relationship with us.

I'd imagine be will want to come back up on holiday with the family. Going by his IG account he seemed to enjoy his time here.

will there be 24 teams in the competition or 32? It doesn't matter a jot where the other 8 come from its the last 32 teams in the competition.
Did we call the group stages groups of 4 or was it called groups of 3 with 1 other team dropping down from the Champs league qualifier. Technicality my are, its just arseholes in the BBC being pedantic twats.
Jeezo mate calm down it’s 8.15 on a Friday morning I don’t think there’s any need to be that worked up about anything.

But to answer your question, it is 24 not 32. There will not be 32 teams left in the competition when the group stage finishes.

Hope that makes your Friday better.

There will be literally 24 teams left after the groups, not 32!

He could have stayed.
How do you know that
Maybe Rangers didn’t ask him.
Even if he stayed as a coach he would probably have been bumped by the new guy who would have wanted his own team.
Unlike that mob we don’t force assistants or coaches or our managers.
Chances are it was leave with Gerrard or be out of work.

I actually think Beale would’ve wanted to stay but I absolutely understand why he went. This job will set him up financially for life

Beale transparently trying to associate himself with the result. This was the best we've played all season. I'm just writing my Christmas card to the Villa Board. Our Board must be cock-a-hoop.

Our board really like Michael Beale otherwise they wouldn't have been considering him for the job.

How do you know that
Maybe Rangers didn’t ask him.
Even if he stayed as a coach he would probably have been bumped by the new guy who would have wanted his own team.
Unlike that mob we don’t force assistants or coaches or our managers.
Chances are it was leave with Gerrard or be out of work.
They didn't have to ask him to stay. He had a contract

And when Gio comes in with his own team and kicks him out?

I hold no animosity toward Beale for going to with his boss and rest of the team. However, the guy struggled to find ways to beat Killie and St Johnstone. He's hardly the tactical Messiah some made him out to be
Then he gets paid off.

Such a great coach will be fine

BBC reply was pedantic and dummy spitting :)

Ju7uJ7x.jpg
I saw that last night.

Fekn shocking from a national broadcaster ... its not a thing.....to get out that group in second place IS A FEKN THING.

Should they not be offering congratulations and supporting the game and a clubs achievement ?

Na they behave like children, quite pathetic.

They didn't have to ask him to stay. He had a contract
Yeah as a coach which would probably have been torn up by Gio. It works both ways, Gio would have wanted his own team.
I meant ask him if he wanted the managers job.
Personally I’m glad they didn’t as it would have been the same old same old and things needed freshening up

Very quiet after Sunday but there is no doubt he is a fan and I reckon his boys will grow up as Rangers fans. Interesting to see after Villas win he was straight back up to Scotland to see his wife and daughter Alba so wonder if he will relocate the family with their clear love of our Country and the boys in school

Yeah as a coach which would probably have been torn up by Gio. It works both ways, Gio would have wanted his own team.
I meant ask him if he wanted the managers job.
Personally I’m glad they didn’t as it would have been the same old same old and things needed freshening up
Agree. A new start is good

But if he had been wide he would have got paid off by us and hired by villa

Did one of the admins not allude to the fact that Wilson wanted to talk to Beale about the management position but he wanted to go with Gerrard instead?

I actually think Beale would’ve wanted to stay but I absolutely understand why he went. This job will set him up financially for life

That fact is often overlooked,

He’d have been on about £200k a year here. He’s likely quadrupled his salary.

He clearly loves all things Rangers. That’s very evident.

Fair play to the guy, he always came across as a decent person. He must be enjoying having so much free time midweek. :))

Back