Middlesbrough give Lifetime ban to supporter who encouraged his child onto the pitch at full time

Banning a guy that has probably put a fair whack of money into the club he loves and bringing his boy up as a Boro fan too for life is excessive imo.

It's a stupid trend at the moment but to be banned for life from a thing you love for something so minor is overkill.

Banned for a season like posted above would be better.

People do a lot worse at many grounds and don't get banned.

I agree with this. I have a mate whose Mrs has done this with their lad, did it at the legends game and also at another ground.

Then took loads of pictures, uploaded to social media for likes.

It’s cringeworthy and needs stopped but they are a family of good bears and a life ban is to much.
Cunts probably have "Live,laugh,love" wallpaper.

I don't know where this weird sense of entitlement in football came from, but it's absolutely rife.

Fans nicking balls, asking for shirts, supporters on the pitch. All part of the Me Me Me generation, I assume.

Ronson. Lifetime seems a bit harsh, but these idiots need an example and unfortunately for him he's it.

Four other banning orders expected to be issued.

Very worthwhile highlighting this today, as if we get by RB on Thursday I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw scenes like the end of the legends game
Nope, child services nee to get involved as well tbh. if you are a parent and you OK a child to run on to the field of play then lord knows what else they allow/encourage.

Back